• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The handsome man thread

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
become

That is because you mixed up all the meanings into one word - handsome.

What you like and what is handsome are different.

What is young and what is handsome are also different.

帅 and 英俊 are also different.

自信 and 英俊 are also different.
Or should it be the good looking man thread?
I'm not referring to 自信 as confident looking man can be ugly bald uncles.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
20141129_Yishun_NP.jpg

This was a man whom was considered 'Handsome' by her lover, but sadly, it lead to Singapore's one of most HORRIFIC murders & critically, the loss of an innocent child Wang Na.

The insignificant nobody me have no issues with the Threadstarter's aim, but only that LOOKS ALONE WILL NOT DEFINE A HUMAN.

In our male dominated society, it's only natural to appreciate beauty in women, but to appreciate male beauty would only be a regression, as ROLE MODELS are NOT define by looks, BUT BY ACTIONS, since Civilization began.

Sadly, good looks from males had often only led to disasters, as movies are a cultural motivation to define whom are are leaders - square jaws, piercing eyes, alpha male type bodies, etc, but are NOT true of those whom are uplifted lives, Equally, it is NOT true that lacking in good looks such as pig faced, nearness to nose of eyes, etc are born leaders & to be listened to.

It is BY ACTIONS of what a man has done, & capable of, TO UPLIFT LIVES & LOVED ONES, that matters.

May this thread die a natural death. Peace.
Intention is to filter good looking man on earth among majority of ugly man.
And this killer is a ugly man too.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intention is to filter good looking man on earth among majority of ugly man.
And this killer is a ugly man too.
Just look at this.
How ugly this man is and he is not old at all.
I want to segregate them as much as possible.
I like to see nice things not only nice woman :cool:
1517548853807.jpg