• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The greatest escape ....... or was it ? ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year, i was in Milan with my wife. Went into the Louis Vuitton store with her. She more or less finish choosing 2 items. I bluff bluff stomach ache went toilet. Half an hour later, she had paid using her credit card and waiting for me outside store.:biggrin::smile:

Returned home and few weeks later, credit card bill came. She said, Hoi .... you remember I bought the 2 LV items in Milan ? Here is the bill, don't forget to pay !!:*::(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's okay lah. Love your wife more lah. Women are betwitched by LV bags I don't know why. The PRC girls are crazy!!! Buy and buy...so cheap!!!

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it still shiok when you see every other lady carrying a LV? Real and fake mixed in?

Lesson learnt, you can run, but you can't hide. It will come back to you. Set a reasonable budget, and stick to it.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be the greatest capitulation....without a sniff of protest, it is hard being such a sweet hubby and such a heavy burden to carry on your wallet.....:biggrin:

Fear not, for she will present you a bigger bill in the foreseeable future......:p

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One other previous thread has demonstrated that women go orgasmic when they embrace a LV bag. True ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women with low or no confidence needs a branded bag to boost their confidence :p
Your great escape pales in comparison to a limping bloke named Mas Selamat
:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
greatest capitulation....without a sniff of protest.
loneshark said:
you can run, but you can't hide. ..Set a reasonable budget, and stick to it.
Got positives here -she more love TS deep2. Tangibles and non-tangibles:p

Microsoft said:
pay by Medisave? Jus tell them it's compulsive buying disorder...
Not in exclusions, and neither in small print.:wink:

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any wonder anymore why women shouldn't rule the world? And still they demand equality when their brains cannot think straight upon chancing a sale?

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you buy LV in Milan? Buy Prada in Milan. The Prada outlet in Milan do not allow tourist during weekend.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's okay lah. Love your wife more lah. Women are betwitched by LV bags I don't know why. The PRC girls are crazy!!! Buy and buy...so cheap!!!

hi there

1. uncle, what does some prc whore know about high fashion?
2. what they want is just to show off hoh!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in a marriage, isn't wife's money also husband's money and vice versa?

hi there

1. ms chan, no offence.
2. pls do your homework on the level of sheep and sinkiness here.
3. wife's money is always wife's money.
4. some useless hubby's money is still the domineering wife's money.
5. get it!