• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The greatest escape ....... or was it ? ......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year, i was in Milan with my wife. Went into the Louis Vuitton store with her. She more or less finish choosing 2 items. I bluff bluff stomach ache went toilet. Half an hour later, she had paid using her credit card and waiting for me outside store.:biggrin::smile:

Returned home and few weeks later, credit card bill came. She said, Hoi .... you remember I bought the 2 LV items in Milan ? Here is the bill, don't forget to pay !!:*::(

Can afford to go Milan, can afford not only LV, can buy a "fat le ge mo" also...Salvadore Ferragamo! http://www.ferragamo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategories_30150_35050?rememberStore=Y

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Returned home and few weeks later, credit card bill came. She said, Hoi .... you remember I bought the 2 LV items in Milan ? Here is the bill, don't forget to pay !!:*::(

If you know Die Die you end up paying, next time just go HK, go Ladies Market & ask around for AAA grade fakes, these won't be on display & they'll have to take you somewhere else or maybe if you can wait, they'll ask someone to bring it down for you. AAA grade fakes are sometimes not fakes, they're the ones that have "fallen off" the back of the lorry, the ones i've seen came with original paperwork & boxed.

There is another option, HK has a lot of second hand ladies designer handbag shops, Hongkies love their handbags & will buy brand new & look after it very well & when new ones come out, they'll sell theirs & buy new one! A lot of Hongkie ladies do this, always see a long queue when the Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter collection is out.

Scrooball (Clone) is right, LV is cheaper, lucky your wife didn't put her name & deposit for the Birkin or those vintage & diamond encrusted handbags by Chanel. :eek: