• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[The Great Jonathan] - "Sian... Dating went wrong again..."

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TheGreatJonathan :​

Chat with this girl in CMB, we hit off quite well and she insist on meeting up ASAP. But I lost moi job and no mood, but since she propose sua la just go. She say she wants to go somewhere near her home so we decide to go Our Tampines Hub (OTH).

Today so warm and I really no mood, so I just wear 3 quarter pants, oversized grey polo-T, and crocs. When I wait at bus stop, she alight from bus then saw me and say, "Jonathan? Eh, you looked different from your photo haha" I was like whut. I should be the one saying that leh, she is fatter in real life leh... nb rhinobu. I just laugh off.

I want to save money cos no job. So when we went to eat, I say I "full already" then I just watch her eat as we talked. She laughed and said, "Don't like that leh, uncomfortable leh" I say it's okay. My stomach growling a lot sia but I just down cups of water. When bill payment, I keep quiet and use phone, so she pay herself. Of course mah, I never order leh.

Then we just walk around OTH after that. I asked her, "Wanna watch movie?" Suddenly her eyes brightened up and said ok. So we went to 2nd floor of OTH. She like confuse at first. Then we sat at the table and watch the free movie streaming at OTH.

Suddenly she like give one unhappy face. Then say she go off first. I just "K" then she went off. I really gave up le just end it as I continue watching the movie a the free streaming.

About 15 mins later, she messaged me in CMB what, "This date is a disaster. What a waste of my time."

I reply her, "Sorry... I'm just not in a good situation now. Hope you understand and give me a chance. I promise the next one will be a dream."

She reply what, "Hahahaha NO. And please, dress better next time for your future date... I thought I was a caretaker taking a 'special person' out for excursion in OTH."

I angry sia I just reply "K. And please use an updated photo in future, rhinosaurus ". I'm shaking with adrenaline at this point and proceeded to unmatched and block her before she can respond to that. I felt like an alpha. If she cannot accept me at my worse, then she's not a good girl, right guys?

But then I feel bad and want to apologize... But removed her means cannot find her profile le. I also felt bad for my remarks...

Am I a LJ lang? Am I a beta for doing that? So I logged on to EDMW to seek words and consolation.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sian-dating-went-wrong-again-think-i-can-stop-le.6709136/

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal

TheGreatJonathan :​

Chat with this girl in CMB, we hit off quite well and she insist on meeting up ASAP. But I lost moi job and no mood, but since she propose sua la just go. She say she wants to go somewhere near her home so we decide to go Our Tampines Hub (OTH).

Today so warm and I really no mood, so I just wear 3 quarter pants, oversized grey polo-T, and crocs. When I wait at bus stop, she alight from bus then saw me and say, "Jonathan? Eh, you looked different from your photo haha" I was like whut. I should be the one saying that leh, she is fatter in real life leh... nb rhinobu. I just laugh off.

I want to save money cos no job. So when we went to eat, I say I "full already" then I just watch her eat as we talked. She laughed and said, "Don't like that leh, uncomfortable leh" I say it's okay. My stomach growling a lot sia but I just down cups of water. When bill payment, I keep quiet and use phone, so she pay herself. Of course mah, I never order leh.

Then we just walk around OTH after that. I asked her, "Wanna watch movie?" Suddenly her eyes brightened up and said ok. So we went to 2nd floor of OTH. She like confuse at first. Then we sat at the table and watch the free movie streaming at OTH.

Suddenly she like give one unhappy face. Then say she go off first. I just "K" then she went off. I really gave up le just end it as I continue watching the movie a the free streaming.

About 15 mins later, she messaged me in CMB what, "This date is a disaster. What a waste of my time."

I reply her, "Sorry... I'm just not in a good situation now. Hope you understand and give me a chance. I promise the next one will be a dream."

She reply what, "Hahahaha NO. And please, dress better next time for your future date... I thought I was a caretaker taking a 'special person' out for excursion in OTH."

I angry sia I just reply "K. And please use an updated photo in future, rhinosaurus ". I'm shaking with adrenaline at this point and proceeded to unmatched and block her before she can respond to that. I felt like an alpha. If she cannot accept me at my worse, then she's not a good girl, right guys?

But then I feel bad and want to apologize... But removed her means cannot find her profile le. I also felt bad for my remarks...

Am I a LJ lang? Am I a beta for doing that? So I logged on to EDMW to seek words and consolation.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sian-dating-went-wrong-again-think-i-can-stop-le.6709136/

Poor Jonathan just can't catch a break and get lucky. :frown::eek::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Loser beta males shouldn't date. They're wasting everyone's time. In the event they get lucky, they will only harm the good naive girl.

• Haha
Reactions: jw5