• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Garment Are Fucking Dogs If They Dont Allow CPF Withdrawal For Survival!

Alfrescian
Loyal

This weekend go take a walk in HDB estates Chinatown, McPherson, Bt. Purmei, Rochor Road, Marine Parade just to name a few.

You will know they are S'poreans. Enjoy!

Probably these people are in their sixties or older. They are probably 5 to 10
years older than me. Let go back to the 70s. Majority of these are not holding
a stable job and they are odd jobs workers. Around that time, not many
people believing in CPF, they would rather take full pay without cuts, than to
contributing. Expecially late 70s CPF cut was 25%. The average pay at that time was about $1000 for a manager. So how much CPF do they have when
they retired now when inflation have gone so much higher. I know a lot of employers under declared the employee's salary so as to reduce expenses.
For example, you are paid $800 for a supervisor post, your CPF based on $500 with CPF and $300 as allowances. This saved a lot of money for companies, Those were the days where there are loop holes.
So how many of us managed to get by all these years. Because of HDB, that
is where our money have grown. My father would be like them if not for the
HDB at Tg Pagar where he made at least $300K from a $29,800 flat. He bought a resale 3- rm. When he passed away, his 10 grand children each
getting $20K plus from his estate. My father was a PSA Supervisor, his last
drawn pay was about $1300 in 1983 when he retired.
Problems now is there is any money left.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amschel_mayer_rothschild-4669680812.jpg

"No, u will squander it away" hehe..

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renounce your Singapore citizenship That is, emigrate to Australia, US, UK, or wherever. Leave Singapore for good. Only then can you withdraw your CPF in full.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I help to write a stronger message for all jobless people in Singapore.

Allow the jobless to withdraw $2,000 a month for the next 6 to 12 months for people (your citizens) to survive,

If you do not even allow jobless people to withdraw such small sums for survival, what kind of HEARTLESS BASTARDS are you?

We are not even talking about withdrawing large sums.

We are not asking you for money.

We just want part of what is ours to begin with for survival you heartless bastards!

LOL hate to burst your bubble but do you think there is enough $$ in the CPF for the unemployed to withdraw atm?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know where to find the renunciation of citizenship forms. Once you sign the form and cannot be a burden to Singapore society, you can take your CPF ... and leave.

Singapore doesn't need people with your kind of attitude. That's why Singaporeans like us need the PAP to protect us from your irk.

OK I help to write a stronger message for all jobless people in Singapore.

Allow the jobless to withdraw $2,000 a month for the next 6 to 12 months for people (your citizens) to survive,

If you do not even allow jobless people to withdraw such small sums for survival, what kind of HEARTLESS BASTARDS are you?

We are not even talking about withdrawing large sums.

We are not asking you for money.

We just want part of what is ours to begin with for survival you heartless bastards!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore doesn't need people with your kind of attitude. That's why Singaporeans like us need the PAP to protect us from your irk.

S'poreans need protection from the PAPPIES, not need them to protect S'poreans. Oh I see what you mean ah. They can collect protection money as always ah!

Yes keep hiding under the skirts of the PAPPIES and while you are at it, while don't you lick their hairy balls and pussies as well?
:biggrin: