• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The food here in Singapore is getting worse...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dese 2 ... hk small restaurant vs sg food court leh ... apple vs orleng ...

how abt hk small restaurant vs sg small restaurant? ... n hk food court vs sg food court? ...

put it this way... food here lousy. okay?? food court food, hawker center food, all are lousy here.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only food lousy, the attitude also lousy.

Yeah lah, compare to Iraq, compare to Uganda, compare Zimbabwe we better lah.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about we talk about Macdonald here? Compare to Hong Kong, compare to NZ, compare to Taipei? The Macdonald restaurant here in our country Singapore has got the worse standard when comes to cleanliness. Correct me if I am wrong.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on. How to compare Spore food with Taipei or Hong Kong food? If a plate of chai tao kuay, our service staff have gotta ask the customer whether they wanna have some spring onion on it, I mean, come on, HOW GOOD THE FOOD HERE COULD IT BE?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a packet of vege rice from a newly renovated food court. The stall had gave me a good impression, weeks ago, I had just patronise the stall, the vege was fresh, everything's fresh and tasty. But today, this evening, the packet of vege rice, one of the selection, the meat, smells like shit. Its litrerally smells like shit. I have to put aside the packet of vege rice, and took 3-4 bars of uncle toby for dinner. Almost feel like going back to the food court, bring along the unfinished vege rice, and ask the food court manager to smell the meat himself/ herself. But I didn't do it. 'cause wats the point? Singaporeans starting from PAP minister down to cleaner, nobody has got the courtesy to apologize when they had make mistake.

Kind of sad for our country Singapore. Nowadays, the food standard is getting worse... Haha... On the bright side, it just make me more determined to leave this shit hole. Even the food turn out like shit, not much reason to stay. :smile:

u so poor thing. should make sandwich for yourself. cheap and good. i should consider having
a thread on how to cook for one, for bachelor boys
like you. how come your mommy or gf never cook for you? :p

tip: eat vege rice from vegetarian stalls. some dishes are oilier, but all in all, the ingredients are
fresher. cheaper too! :smile::smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean people, friends, ah hia ah jie (brothers and sisters), ah gong ah ma, uncle auntie...

What is life about? Is walking on the pavement without harassment by cyclist, is it too much to ask?? Sprinkle some spring onion onto a plate of chai tao kuay without treating spring onion as some kind of control item, is it too much to ask?

A place whereby escalator passenger all keep to one side, or passenger letting passenger from the mass transit to alight before getting into the mass transit, is it too much to ask?

Food stall with some basic standard and basic service, service staff at the vege stall don't go 'lai harlo!' and hitting the side of the metal container with metal utensil, as if the customers are refugees, is that too much to ask? Meat don't taste like kar cheng (anus) or shit, is that too much to ask???

If our country Singapore, cant give us even that... don't u wonder what is wrong with this country? Don't u ever think...something's wrong with this country? Or, something's wrong with our gahmen?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u so poor thing. should make sandwich for yourself. cheap and good. i should consider having
a thread on how to cook for one, for bachelor boys
like you. how come your mommy or gf never cook for you? :p

tip: eat vege rice from vegetarian stalls. some dishes are oilier, but all in all, the ingredients are
fresher. cheaper too! :smile::smile:

sometimes i cook, sometimes she cook, today, we take out.

are u another pap apologist, or die hard singapore fan?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean people, friends, ah hia ah jie, brothers and sisters, ah gong ah ma, uncle auntie...

What is life about? Is walking on the pavement without harassment by cyclist, is it too much to ask?? Sprinkle some spring onion onto a plate of chai tao kuay without treating spring onion as some kind of control item, is it too much to ask?

A place whereby escalator passenger all keep to one side, or passenger letting passenger from the mass transit to alight before getting into the mass transit, is it too much to ask?

Food stall with some basic standard and basic service, service staff at the vege stall don't go 'lai harlo!' and hitting the side of the metal container with metal spoon, as if the customers are refugees, is that too much to ask? Meat don't taste like kar cheng (anus) or shit, is that too much to ask???

You really need a nice gf to sayang you. Someone to cook for you, to push cyclists out of the path when riding into your way, and give you some love.

You sound so frustrated. Poor thing. When i'm free i put up my recipes for you so you don't have to eat shitty food ok?

:smile::smile::smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes i cook, sometimes she cook, today, we take out.

are u another pap apologist, or die hard singapore fan?

nah. just someone who doesn't eat out very much except at places worth eating. :smile:

food here is so bad, it's not worth my breath complaining about.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food here is lousy.

The services here are lousy.

The gahmen doesn't care. (Think haze. How fast is the response time for the Ministry of Environment to step out and speak about it? How fast is the response time when mas selamat the terrorist had escaped? When did PM finally come forward to speak about it? After how many days? etc etc.)

People here lack civic mindedness.

HDB town council didn't do a good job in taking care of hdb estate.

I mean... wats the point really? 'cause we can walk around in 3am without afraid to be mug? 'cause of clean water? What is the point of Singapore?? Because compare to third world countries such as Uganda? Because last time people here ate tapioca, that means, all kind of short comings of this present country and gahmen are acceptable?

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food here is lousy.

The services here are lousy.

The gahmen doesn't care. (Think haze. How fast is the response time for the Ministry of Environment to step out and speak about it? How fast is the response time when mas selamat the terrorist had escaped? When did PM come forward to speak about it? etc etc.)

People here lack civic mindedness.

HDB town council didn't do a good job in taking care of hdb estate.

I mean... wats the point really? 'cause we can walk around in 3am without afraid to be muck? And what...clean water? What is the point of Singapore?

Then where do we go? This is our home! We have friends and family here. :smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP's attitude had permeate in all facet of this society.

This fuck up food standard and services of the food courts, hawker centers, restaurants and fast food restaurants, the whole of F & B industry, thats manifestation of PAP's attitude: YOU ARE OWNED.

Last edited: