• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despicable and sacrilegious UTTERANCES from the GOOD LORD!!! om....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Good Lords killed and zapped in the dark, they do not deserve to be respected, adored or worshipped....

what they sow, they too receive and reap the unwholesome deeds...OM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond *thinks* it might have something about allowing kids to plug intothe socket when charging their phones......

fuck you la SMRT if you dont want people to use it then lock it up ccb!!!

is that all you are good for? fucking around with kids and cant even do your fucking job such as getting the trains moving,....right?????

the diabolical and demonic voice of the Good Lord has spoken!!! hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this haunting poem...............

First they the MBSSLUTS and CCCCBY Gang came for Kopiuncle
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Kopiuncle...

Then they came for theblackhole
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't theblackhole...

Then they came for the ilovesingapore
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't ilovesingapore...

Then they came for the tigerbright
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't tigerbright

Then they came for lionheart
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't lionheart

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me....

and they killed us all...................

if only half of the registered members here zapped IHP and THUGsin and their Cyberbullies clones once, they and their evil Gang will be HISTORY immediately...do not wait until they became so powerful and they come and kill you all.....DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
wishing all my friends and foes a happy and prosperous new year!!

ah meng where are you??? teowlau liao ah????

1235261_638464589522776_1693656976_n.jpg