• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

AnotherOneBitestheDust

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the sbf assholes will soon appear one by one to hit the dust
all ghosts and empty of substance
only love boobs and toots

What's the big deal and what is there to hide? I have thousands of clones all over this forum in all folders including the politics, JB emigration folders and they have posted. I create clones to post and attract traffic to this forum unlike some clowns. :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal and what is there to hide? I have thousands of clones all over this forum in all folders including the politics, JB emigration folders and they have posted. I create clones to post and attract traffic to this forum unlike some clowns. :biggrin:

clones or no clones
the battle goes on and on

Hideyoshi Toyotomi

Alfrescian
Loyal
clones or no clones
the battle goes on and on

mrw-someone-is-insulting-lady-gaga_o_2427945.jpg

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitfu shitfu where are you? Got badass badmouth you. Shall I use my badfinger and probe his badass? But come to think of it he may love that.