• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why you think I become his disciple if he not solid. He can munch, can carry , can bullshit, can many many other things too. The best thing is he can do this without brains. You can or not I ask you.

I can only swing from Tree to Tree looking for your SHITFU, the WILY OLD CUNNING FOX! :biggrin:
Oh..and suck Bananas too :biggrin:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only swing from Tree to Tree looking for your SHITFU, the WILY OLD CUNNING FOX! :biggrin:
Oh..and suck Bananas too :biggrin:

These are nothing compared to what my shitfu can do. His one blackhole can do more tricks than you. You have a long way to go so you better not lau kui yourself by posting what you can or cannot do.

k0piuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
lai liao in full force...........
kopiuncle aka k0piuncle aka kopluncle aka kopiunc1e aka koplunc1e aka ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole con lie distort to mislead.
now gone munching bananas and rimming backholes. hahahhhahaaa...................................... .
comimg soon aka kop1uncle aka k0p1uncle

Fuck you understand. I am the one and only k0piuncle here!

MrTomato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok thats it :oIo: no more last warnings for you. Just check the time now. At noon today you will feel a strange sensation in your little didi because my shitfu will be doing his munchlanchau on you. Good luck and I hope you manage to grow another lanchau after this.

Shifu shifu what last warning ?
shifu shifu please make up your mind.
munch munch lunch cau .

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shifu shifu what last warning ?
shifu shifu please make up your mind.
munch munch lunch cau .

Its noon now I bet your lanchau is much smaller than the 1/2 inch it was before my shitfu munched it. Am I correct? You better change your behaviour and attitude towards us.

MrTomato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its noon now I bet your lanchau is much smaller than the 1/2 inch it was before my shitfu munched it. Am I correct? You better change your behaviour and attitude towards us.

Shifu shifu how come my lunch cau getting longer and longer
shifu shifu plea se help me

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Mothership is getting Ready for yet another Final Showdown with the Cyclones, Typhoons and Hurricanes......my Uncle is ready now....

star_wars_planets_battleship_vehicles_tie_fighters_destroyer_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-1025182.jpg