• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Battlestar Galactica is an American science fiction franchise created by Glen A. Larson. The franchise began with the original television series in 1978, and was later followed by a short-run sequel series (Galactica 1980), a line of book adaptations, original novels, comic books, a board game, and video games. A re-imagined version of Battlestar Galactica aired as a two-part, three-hour miniseries developed by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick in 2003. The miniseries also led to a weekly television series, which later aired up until 2009. A prequel series, Caprica, aired in 2010. A two-hour pilot for a second spin-off series, Blood & Chrome, aired in 2012.

All Battlestar Galactica productions share the premise that in a distant part of our galaxy, a human civilization has extended to a group of planets known as the Twelve Colonies, to which they have migrated from their ancestral homeworld of Kobol. The Twelve Colonies have been engaged in a lengthy war with a cybernetic race known as the Cylons, whose goal is the extermination of the human race. The Cylons offer peace to the humans, which proves to be a ruse. With the aid of a human named Baltar, the Cylons carry out a massive attack on the Twelve Colonies and on the Colonial Fleet of starships that protect them. These attacks devastate the Colonial Fleet, lay waste to the Colonies, and virtually destroy their populations. Scattered survivors flee into outer space aboard a ragtag array of available spaceships. Of the entire Colonial battle fleet, only the Battlestar Galactica, a gigantic battleship and spacecraft carrier, appears to have survived the Cylon attack. Under the leadership of Commander Adama, the Galactica and the pilots of "Viper fighters" lead a fugitive fleet of survivors in search of the fabled thirteenth colony known as Earth.

and the twelve fucking heads are still clobbering and battling non stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Battlestar Galactica is an American science fiction franchise created by Glen A. Larson. The franchise began with the original television series in 1978, and was later followed by a short-run sequel series (Galactica 1980), a line of book adaptations, original novels, comic books, a board game, and video games. A re-imagined version of Battlestar Galactica aired as a two-part, three-hour miniseries developed by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick in 2003. The miniseries also led to a weekly television series, which later aired up until 2009. A prequel series, Caprica, aired in 2010. A two-hour pilot for a second spin-off series, Blood & Chrome, aired in 2012.

All Battlestar Galactica productions share the premise that in a distant part of our galaxy, a human civilization has extended to a group of planets known as the Twelve Colonies, to which they have migrated from their ancestral homeworld of Kobol. The Twelve Colonies have been engaged in a lengthy war with a cybernetic race known as the Cylons, whose goal is the extermination of the human race. The Cylons offer peace to the humans, which proves to be a ruse. With the aid of a human named Baltar, the Cylons carry out a massive attack on the Twelve Colonies and on the Colonial Fleet of starships that protect them. These attacks devastate the Colonial Fleet, lay waste to the Colonies, and virtually destroy their populations. Scattered survivors flee into outer space aboard a ragtag array of available spaceships. Of the entire Colonial battle fleet, only the Battlestar Galactica, a gigantic battleship and spacecraft carrier, appears to have survived the Cylon attack. Under the leadership of Commander Adama, the Galactica and the pilots of "Viper fighters" lead a fugitive fleet of survivors in search of the fabled thirteenth colony known as Earth.

and the twelve fucking heads are still clobbering and battling non stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting into a fantasy/hallucination mode again ? Go curl up under your mommy's skirt and suck thumb lah :oIo:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All Battlestar Galactica productions share the premise that in a distant part of our galaxy, a human civilization has extended to a group of planets known as the Twelve Colonies, to which they have migrated from their ancestral homeworld of Kobol. The Twelve Colonies have been engaged in a lengthy war with a cybernetic race known as the Cylons, whose goal is the extermination of the human race. The Cylons offer peace to the humans, which proves to be a ruse. With the aid of a human named Baltar, the Cylons carry out a' massive attack on the Twelve Colonies and on the Colonial Fleet of starships that protect them. These attacks devastate the Colonial Fleet, lay waste to the Colonies, and virtually destroy their populations. Scattered survivors flee into outer space aboard a ragtag array of available spaceships. Of the entire Colonial battle fleet, only the Battlestar Galactica, a gigantic battleship and spacecraft carrier, appears to have survived the Cylon attack. Under the leadership of Commander Adama, the Galactica and the pilots of "Viper fighters" lead a fugitive fleet of survivors in search of the fabled thirteenth colony known as Earth.

Here no one interested in your fantasy. Everyone here more interested in how I make your mother song wai wai.

Stay tune for more song wai wait stories from kopisai mother.

NewWorldRecord

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

issssssssssit????????????

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just a normal SBF observer always observing things from a distance. It has come to my attention recently of something very strange during this ongoing episode of Battlestar wars which unfortunate did not spare some other threads with spillages and cross fires into them.

So please allow me to point out this very strange phenomenon looking from a distance as an SBF observer.

You see, our honorable forum member kopiuncle had shown unimaginable resilience of verbal abuses from his opposing fellow and also honorable forum members. For instance cursing and swearing about him, his parents particularly about his mother, about him being abuse by animals, calling question to his birth etc etc etc it seemed nothing could shake this honorable member, nothing at all and this is highly admirable. However, again from my vantage point as an SBF observer it seemed that the word bastard had shown to be able to finally break the camel's back. This is really strange as extreme vulgarities and expletives does not have as great an effect as the simple word - bastard.

This is all reporting as an SBF observer.

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the report. I have added to your points.

The pleasure is mine and thank you sir.

With such recognition from our most honorable and esteemed owner of SBF I am much encouraged to observe more and provide more reports from my distant observation of this forum.

Happy posting.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle aka k0piuncle aka kopluncle aka kopiunc1e aka koplunc1e aka ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole con lie distort to mislead.
now gone munching bananas and rimming backholes. hahahhhahaaa.......................................
comimg soon aka kop1uncle aka k0p1uncle

Last edited:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shifu shifu can use tomato rub rub arse hole.

Hey you, Yes YOU Mr Ta Ma De :oIo: I notice you have been stalking me. My shitfu taught me never to talk to strangers so :oIo:.

If you insist on and persist with harassing me, I will lodge a complaint about you at my nearest police post where they also have sbf members.

Additionally I will get the IRIS, ROSE, TULIP, IVY and HIBISCUS gang to zap you and do munchlanchau on you. Please be warned. :oIo::kma:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am just a normal SBF observer always observing things from a distance. It has come to my attention recently of something very strange during this ongoing episode of Battlestar wars which unfortunate did not spare some other threads with spillages and cross fires into them.

So please allow me to point out this very strange phenomenon looking from a distance as an SBF observer.

You see, our honorable forum member kopiuncle had shown unimaginable resilience of verbal abuses from his opposing fellow and also honorable forum members. For instance cursing and swearing about him, his parents particularly about his mother, about him being abuse by animals, calling question to his birth etc etc etc it seemed nothing could shake this honorable member, nothing at all and this is highly admirable. However, again from my vantage point as an SBF observer it seemed that the word bastard had shown to be able to finally break the camel's back. This is really strange as extreme vulgarities and expletives does not have as great an effect as the simple word - bastard.

This is all reporting as an SBF observer.

Your observations of my Uncle are quite fair but you ended with a bastardised version of your own conclusion which betrayed your non-judgemental observation from a distance. I am quite sure you are nothing but another clone of the Twelve Gangs whose ulterior motive is to see the total annihilation of Kopi and his love for his motherland Earth.

Thank you for your very skewered conclusion. I would suggest you make some observations of real bastards like ah meng, brubec, bkt, masturbator,johnnycage,balabceofpower and the biggest BASTARD HERE IN THIS SBF - I H P and all his clones. And the biggest Master of Disguises M BS SLOTS!!!
And not forgetting Joetys - the good kind and evil Man. These Three Top Guns are the Ones controlling this Forum...and of course you also have the smaller ones...people like Bastardlets Chonburifc, Wikiphile and Narong who are the henchmen and runners for the TOP GUNS.

I would humbly suggest you go understudy under HK14 and learn to post more honest , more reliable and more convincing observations. Otherewise your observations are simply biased and do not hold any watere...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your observations of my Uncle are quite fair but you ended with a bastardised version of your own conclusion which betrayed your non-judgemental observation from a distance. I am quite sure you are nothing but another clone of the Twelve Gangs whose ulterior motive is to see the total annihilation of Kopi and his love for his motherland Earth.

Thank you for your very skewered conclusion. I would suggest you make some observations of real bastards like ah meng, brubec, bkt, masturbator,johnnycage,balabceofpower and the biggest BASTARD HERE IN THIS SBF - I H P and all his clones. And the biggest Master of Disguises M BS SLOTS!!!
And not forgetting Joetys - the good kind and evil Man. These Three Top Guns are the Ones controlling this Forum...and of course you also have the smaller ones...people like Bastardlets Chonburifc, Wikiphile and Narong who are the henchmen and runners for the TOP GUNS.

I would humbly suggest you go understudy under HK14 and learn to post more honest , more reliable and more convincing observations. Otherewise your observations are simply biased and do not hold any watere...
your itching theblackhole getting infected, need to remove artificial to recover to come as iluvsinpapoo

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

HK14....hahahaha....I can finite him off any time. Just let him struggle at double digit points and make a fool of himself will do.

But you are a more fun target! hahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
yeah yeah yeah!!!!! samasama

55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a the blackhole.
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919​