• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

MrTomato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you, Yes YOU Mr Ta Ma De :oIo: I notice you have been stalking me. My shitfu taught me never to talk to strangers so :oIo:.

If you insist on and persist with harassing me, I will lodge a complaint about you at my nearest police post where they also have sbf members.

Additionally I will get the IRIS, ROSE, TULIP, IVY and HIBISCUS gang to zap you and do munchlanchau on you. Please be warned. :oIo::kma:

Shifu Shifu early morning want to intimidate me . Shifu Shifu later my buddy Mr Cucumber come and stuff his look-alike lan chau head inside your ass hole.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shifu Shifu early morning want to intimidate me . Shifu Shifu later my buddy Mr Cucumber come and stuff his look-alike lan chau head inside your ass hole.

You are asking for trouble thats all I can say. My shitfu will munch on that lanchau until it becomes like those well crushed sugar cane pulp. You ever seen those? This will be your last warning !!!! :oIo::kma:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the biggest bastardlet here is this cockeyed clone shitful here and shitful there - shamelss ball less bastardlet : observed from a distance....

ugly_and_frightening_640_02.jpg

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Sifu now conjuring new stories and downloading links for new pics lah :biggrin:

That shows the talent and hard working nature of my shitfu. He doesnt swing through the trees all day like someone I know. Ole ole ole shitfu you are 10 up on these useless bums. Please teach me too so that I dont end up as a useless waif.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That shows the talent and hard working nature of my shitfu. He doesnt swing through the trees all day like someone I know. Ole ole ole shitfu you are 10 up on these useless bums. Please teach me too so that I dont end up as a useless waif.

I swing around the trees to get a Bird's eye view of this Cunning and Scheming Kopi Fox...hahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ah meng the gorilla is the biggest bastardized monster here >>> same class as the biggest bastard here in sbf....I H P ...

Oh I see...NOW I AM IHP, No Longer Joetys or Mbslots? :biggrin:

Who else huh? Chon? Wiki? Thaigang? Vegetables clan? hahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the biggest bastardlet here is this cockeyed clone shitful here and shitful there - shamelss ball less bastardlet : observed from a distance....

ugly_and_frightening_640_02.jpg

Shitfu shitfu your picture of yourself in a foul mood scares me. Please dont be angry and make fun of my cockeye condition.

k0piuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Battlestar Galactica is an American science fiction franchise created by Glen A. Larson. The franchise began with the original television series in 1978, and was later followed by a short-run sequel series (Galactica 1980), a line of book adaptations, original novels, comic books, a board game, and video games. A re-imagined version of Battlestar Galactica aired as a two-part, three-hour miniseries developed by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick in 2003. The miniseries also led to a weekly television series, which later aired up until 2009. A prequel series, Caprica, aired in 2010. A two-hour pilot for a second spin-off series, Blood & Chrome, aired in 2012.

All Battlestar Galactica productions share the premise that in a distant part of our galaxy, a human civilization has extended to a group of planets known as the Twelve Colonies, to which they have migrated from their ancestral homeworld of Kobol. The Twelve Colonies have been engaged in a lengthy war with a cybernetic race known as the Cylons, whose goal is the extermination of the human race. The Cylons offer peace to the humans, which proves to be a ruse. With the aid of a human named Baltar, the Cylons carry out a massive attack on the Twelve Colonies and on the Colonial Fleet of starships that protect them. These attacks devastate the Colonial Fleet, lay waste to the Colonies, and virtually destroy their populations. Scattered survivors flee into outer space aboard a ragtag array of available spaceships. Of the entire Colonial battle fleet, only the Battlestar Galactica, a gigantic battleship and spacecraft carrier, appears to have survived the Cylon attack. Under the leadership of Commander Adama, the Galactica and the pilots of "Viper fighters" lead a fugitive fleet of survivors in search of the fabled thirteenth colony known as Earth.

and the twelve fucking heads are still clobbering and battling non stop!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTomato

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are asking for trouble thats all I can say. My shitfu will munch on that lanchau until it becomes like those well crushed sugar cane pulp. You ever seen those? This will be your last warning !!!! :oIo::kma:

Shifu shifu why every post you reply to me giving me last warning ?
shifu Shifu where is the last warning ?
shifu shifu why are you acting like darth vader ?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shifu shifu why every post you reply to me giving me last warning ?
shifu Shifu where is the last warning ?
shifu shifu why are you acting like darth vader ?

Ok thats it :oIo: no more last warnings for you. Just check the time now. At noon today you will feel a strange sensation in your little didi because my shitfu will be doing his munchlanchau on you. Good luck and I hope you manage to grow another lanchau after this.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lai liao in full force...........
kopiuncle aka k0piuncle aka kopluncle aka kopiunc1e aka koplunc1e aka ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole con lie distort to mislead.
now gone munching bananas and rimming backholes. hahahhhahaaa...................................... .
comimg soon aka kop1uncle aka k0p1uncle