• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MY PANDA ARMY will wipe you off this Forum anytime. :biggrin:

please wipe your own backside first before you wipe others....

images

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Panda...your fucking Panda contingent bo power one lah...Go suck sugarcane lah! :oIo:

Nabei smelly monkey...lets have a deal here...Kopisai and his 2 clones ilovesingapore and theblackhole as target practice lah...see who can zap more...deal boh? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lets kill this kopi clone first...should be EASY TARGET PRACTICE! Hoot ah! :oIo:

the same old method used by MBSSLOTS orchestrating mass zapping of target A....same same
fucking gangsters and fucking IRIS Organisation!!! BOSS will BAN all of you if you dare try to kill Target B now!!!

I challenge you I H P and MBSSLOTS to Mass Zap Kopiuncle tonight midnight!!!! If Kopi is not dead by midnight, both of you better go dogs fuck!!!

IT Is ME...Jia Jia the Panda!!!! Ah Meng the monkey...I HP and MBSSLOTS!!!Oi!!!Fuck your Mother cheebye until it bleed!

k0piuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not now please you mandai residents my shitfu is munchlanchau right now.

first your cock in your eyes, then your cock on your head and now it is in your big big vuval mouth...now it's not funny anymore and just go and give dogs fuck understand.....

20-worst-cgi-moments-in-movies-04-420-75.jpg

all of you ah meng, brubec, jiajia,johnnycage,powerofbalance, bkt,cockeyedcock,masturbator....are all useless clones!!! all of you better brush up your act and return to your masters..all of you NO FIGHT AT ALL...now all fuck off!!!