• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just now I say liao. Pang SAI must use toilet paper. Cannot suka suka use the hand to clean and then wipe on the walls and doors. Wah, like that, toilet uncle very jialat u know. SAI all over the place. But toilet uncle also happy, got OT tonight cos' so many SAI to clean. OT 1 hour think is 1.5 times, should be 3 dollar 75 cents. 2 hour is 1 dollar 12 cents. Yipee!
Whahahahahahahaha....i like this post

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now I say liao. Pang SAI must use toilet paper. Cannot suka suka use the hand to clean and then wipe on the walls and doors. Wah, like that, toilet uncle very jialat u know. SAI all over the place. But toilet uncle also happy, got OT tonight cos' so many SAI to clean. OT 1 hour think is 1.5 times, should be 3 dollar 75 cents. 2 hour is 1 dollar 12 cents. Yipee!

that pang sai toilet paper post still bothering till now ah ?? heee

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

which toilet uncle ? kopiSAI uncle ? nevermind tonight we work hard here do the cleaning job for him here...
wahahahaha...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually you all don't see me uncle uncle. Me also from Commando Special Operations......................Plain Clothes. Only difference is my instructor taught me 100 punches ZERO kill. We are the 善良 Commando.........Plain Clothes.