• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

go buy the rempah from Tampines St11 round market, the Indian fella, his rempah is solid. tell him you cooking fish-head curry. then just around the corner, hoot the ang kohlee fish head, ask the uncle to chop it in half for you.
go to the vege stall, grab some ladyfingers, brinjal, tomato, curry leaves, chilli. one stalk of lemongrass is good.
most important! tau pok! and some freshly grated coconut lah. squeeze the coconut milk first, set aside

heat up the wok, add some oil, fry the curry leaves until your neighbor also can smell the fragrance, only then you add the rempah to fry. don't be afraid to add more oil. rempah not oily enough will get burnt quickly. fry the curry leaves and rempah mixture till the kitchen is full of the aroma, then you slowly add some coconut milk, then add ladyfingers, let it simmer a bit. add the brinjal and fish head, then cook with more coconut milk, the tau pok goes in now, then the tomatoes.

pour the remaining coconut milk to get desired thickness of the gravy, add some salt to taste. can add some sugar if the gravy is too spicy :smile::smile::smile:

bon appetite!

Zhihau Bro, thanks for this info.. Comes in handy for me since my parents still stay in Tampines.. Actually we got a lot of dry food stock supply inside our tugboat's kitchen.. All stocked up before we went to Bengkalis Indonesia on Sunday noon..

Then our Indon crew boys used up most of the kitchen supplies to make chicken Rendang, and varieties of other Malay dishes over these past 3 days.. Now they decided to fry the Red Emperor fish that they caught last night and eat it with Black soy sauce and hot white rice..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro,

go buy the rempah from Tampines St11 round market, the Indian fella, his rempah is solid. tell him you cooking fish-head curry. then just around the corner, hoot the ang kohlee fish head, ask the uncle to chop it in half for you.

Why you like lampah?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha..Ha.. this thread reminds me of the old AK thread where we used to TCS over there.. I also miss Alamak..:(