• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
middle_finger1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
just look at above kopiuncle lickingrimming tongue

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I suspect length is also another clone of Lionheart, maybe Suresh/Gopal.

55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
a.k.a. k0piuncle a.k.a. length
Same Clan with Fishypie

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shoo shoo fuck off, don't disturb me, I busy lion hunting

fuck you Joetys for fucking lionheart...dont go lick your froggy perineum...the whole lot of you are nothing mroe than
'cyberbullies..

can't take the heat but just gangbang newbies!!! i say fuck you!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
those who zap people are softies, pussies and idiots...cyber bullies!

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle a.k.a. length
Same Clan with Fishypie

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who zap people are softies, pussies and idiots...cyber bullies!
Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
remember to take you medication. hahahahhahaahaaaaaa....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
remember to take you medication. hahahahhahaahaaaaaa....

This fucker PROMISES Erotica69 to go away until next year and now Breaks his Promise and LYING .... What a LIAR!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fucker PROMISES Erotica69 to go away until next year and now Breaks his Promise and LYING .... What a LIAR!

there is no need to bring in Erotica69 unless you yourself is one fucking clone bought over by MBSSLUTS!
schemes and more schemes in this battlestar galactica!!!

why are you so close to EROTICA69 ??? are you his clone or his shared nick or what???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
there is no need to bring in Erotica69 unless you yourself is one fucking clone bought over by MBSSLUTS!
schemes and more schemes in this battlestar galactica!!!

why are you so close to EROTICA69 ??? are you his clone or his shared nick or what???

For Me to Know and for You to Find Out :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For Me to Know and for You to Find Out :biggrin:

There is no need to find out anything. As far as I am concerned here, the whole place is a phantom. There are people here with serious agenda who wanted to maintain a certain political stand. There are people here who are paid to maintain the political stance here.There are people who are just here to enjoy and to be entertained. This is a big business here.

Everyone here is a phantom. I only have a few friends and I am afraid slowly one by one will be gone if MBSSLUTS has his way. His offers can be tempting. I have 4000 points and this will not last me long if MBSSLUTS and all the CCCBYE Gang orchestrated a mass zapping every cycle. I will be gone soon and this bunch of motherfuckers will control this forum. Good luck.

I had my fun. I paid to discover the Truth - who are who in this scheme of things. I do not empower myself to zap people or to kill my foes or my opponents. I usually UP people. But just look at the poor LIONHEART,he died fighting the whole herd of monsters and bullies here. A decent,honourable and dignified death LIONHEART! kILLED BY THE LATENT POISON OF A SLIMY FROG!!!

2006-07-19_073740_odd_coloured_frog_-_Islington.JPG

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng dont try to be smart...you still have a retarded and stupid monkey's brain....

planet-of-the-apes.jpg

you an only take on little kittens and innocent cubs and kill them....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most dangerous and merciless monster here in this forum: MBSSLUTS!!! AND HIS HENCHMEN!!!! And he is getting more and more powerful each day with new acquisition and with new bribery and purchases of NICKS AND CLONES!

swvillains_01.jpg