• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The end of Lee Dynasty

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
富贵不过三代

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the son of Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Yew, said Thursday that he does not think that his children will enter politics.

"They will have to decide but if you ask me now I think the odds are not on it," he told the Davos meeting of business and political elite.

"It's a different generation, it's a new world, there are so many opportunities in Singapore," said Lee.

Lee, who has four children, took office as the island state's third prime minister in 2004.

His father led Singapore to political independence and economic prosperity during a 31-year run until 1990 as prime minister, and remained in cabinet under his son until last year.

With no younger Lee in sight so who will inherit the throne?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>With no younger Lee in sight so who will inherit the throne? >

Dowager ho ho ho ho!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so can celecbrate or not?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g7Umm4sxfYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dowager ho ho ho ho!
ho-ching-2009-7-29-3-10-3.jpg

各位亲家, 平身

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak...disapointing leh...i thot his fiery prince - the one who target his commander one will take over the reins when he return from MIT.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that means they've squeezed S'pore about dry liao....................

about to abandon ship before it sinks................

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the son of Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Yew, said Thursday that he does not think that his children will enter politics.

"They will have to decide but if you ask me now I think the odds are not on it," he told the Davos meeting of business and political elite.

He said now the odds are not on it... It will be different odds by the time 2016 looms closer...

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee words cannot be trusted. its like last time lee kuan yew say it is NOT him but gct that ask lhl to enter politics. next time it will not be lhl but someone else (maybe kee chiu) that ask lhl's son to enter politics. damn the 60%.