• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Dragon Has a Soft Underbelly: How China's Military has many Weaknesses

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sobbing’ Chinese soldiers on way to India border cause China-Taiwan media war
‘Sobbing’ Chinese soldiers on way to India border cause China-Taiwan media war

A group of Chinese soldiers crying inside a bus. Photograph:( Twitter )
Sep 23, 2020, 05.28 PM (IST)

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now now China Troll I know you are bitter and jealous at the greatness of Amazing #1 in the world America and her glorious reign as king of the world since WWII. Fact is back then they were not the awesome hyperpower your PM Lee calls them today. No Mr China Troll, back then the world was multipolar several nations were the powers back then - Germany, France, Italy, Britain, Soviet Union, Japan and of course America.

But after the war only Amazing #1 America and the Soviet Union were all at mattered. And of course we had a bipolar world. And then the cold war which America won in 1991 and then only 1 power - a hyperpower - again your PM Lee's words not mine. I know it makes you very very angry but you cant do anything about it. Did I mention America won the cold war? I did, right?

But today we get to witness the pathetic and hopeless PRCs attempt to become a power - and its so funny, a nonstop joke with them screwing up everything you possibly could. So stay tuned and witness the unraveling of the world's worst power - the PRC! A real shitshow HA HA HA HA

View attachment 91193

pretty damn sure america has been the number 1 economy by far since the 1900.....no other countries came close to even matching 70% of US gdp not even germany in the 1930s when it was ramping up for war.

yet despite this, america was coward and pretended to be "isolationist" funny after that they wanted to be world superpower and world police.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All talking no results............... China easy to defeat if you know how.................

u should tell that to the japs during the second sino jap war.....8 years they fought and fought,till they completely exhausted and drained themselves......but they never even came close to conquering china.......

christ all these jokers.......no matter how rich or powerful the american military is........at the end of the day,planes and submarines dont conquer countries,u have to send in the infantry.......which means in order to invade china and occupy china,u need a massive army,at least a few million soldiers.....can u imagine the logistics and cost needed to deploy one million US soldiers across the pacific to south china sea,and to feed them and supply them?the war in iraq already cost 1.3 trillion by 2010 and thats with like what 50k?100k us soldiers? and do u think america is willing to fight a protracted war and sacrifice a million lives?americans are cowards through and through,

just look at how much the americans struggled with the japs in world war 2.......and avoided the germans until the very end.....1944.USA could have landed in normandy in 1942 or 1943,instead they waited until june 1944.......one year before the world ended.....

Last edited:

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
uh... not wishing to shade the rest of your post, but war was definitely not in stalemate until 1945. The US had effectively already won. It was only a matter of how to end it with minimal loss of life. Personally, as horrific as the nukes were, I'm pretty sure it resulted in far less casualties for both Japs and Yankees. At Okinawa and Iwo Jima, the Japs foreshadowed what conventional warfare would've looked like on the mainland. That's why they went to nukes... Of course, another alternative would just be to firebomb them into submission. But as before, it would have cost more lives and $$$.

I have stories of older Japanese thanking Americans for how they ended the war and how they treated the Japanese afterward. The Japs were not a compassionate race until the Americans showed them how.

that is not what the history books say. 1943 was a stalemate year losses were heavy on both sides. 1945 was the year they won because of the bomb. consider this, if there was no bomb, how many more years would the war have dragged on? Soviet Union did not even have nukes until 1949, same year China became Communist

https://www.legion.org/honor/217946...ate 1943, World War,we thought we were losing.

1943: Stalemate year of World War II
By Jeff Stoffer
NOV 22, 2013

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should tell that to the japs during the second sino jap war.....8 years they fought and fought,till they completely exhausted and drained themselves......but they never even came close to conquering china.......

christ all these jokers.......no matter how rich or powerful the american military is........at the end of the day,planes and submarines dont conquer countries,u have to send in the infantry.......which means in order to invade china and occupy china,u need a massive army,at least a few million soldiers.....can u imagine the logistics and cost needed to deploy one million US soldiers across the pacific to south china sea,and to feed them and supply them?the war in iraq already cost 1.3 trillion by 2010 and thats with like what 50k?100k us soldiers? and do u think america is willing to fight a protracted war and sacrifice a million lives?americans are cowards through and through,

just look at how much the americans struggled with the japs in world war 2.......and avoided the germans until the very end.....1944.USA could have landed in normandy in 1942 or 1943,instead they waited until june 1944.......one year before the world ended.....

this is a downright lie. did the yanks start WWII? whom attacked whom? they did not expect to even be involved in WWII let alone get attacked in 1941. the yanks fought the japs, in the end kicked their asses and vaporized 250K of them to shut them up, ending the war. they won.

and europe? the yanks could not touch the germans? what kind of idiot are you? ever heard of the allies?

i mean when it comes to stupid people, i am going to think of you from now on

you are not just an idiot. you are a fucking idiot.

no wonder you chinamen are losing so badly today

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a downright lie. did the yanks start WWII? whom attacked whom? they did not expect to even be involved in WWII let alone get attacked in 1941. the yanks fought the japs, in the end kicked their asses and vaporized 250K of them to shut them up, ending the war. they won.

and europe? the yanks could not touch the germans? what kind of idiot are you? ever heard of the allies?

i mean when it comes to stupid people, i am going to think of you from now on

you are not just an idiot. you are a fucking idiot.

no wonder you chinamen are losing so badly today

lmao what a farking idiot,clearly u cant be that simple minded.all that talk about defending freedom and democracy,yet when push comes to shove,where were all the yanks to be found?all hiding at home and pretending like they didnt hear or see anything.the entire free world or at least the western free world was threatening to be swallowed up by the nazis,even the british were barely hanging on by a thread until the nazis made the fatal mistake of invading their formerly soviet pacted soviet russia.do u know how many people died trying to defeat the nazis?probably around 15 to 20 million,not including the civilians.....do u know how many americans died trying to defeat the nazis?around 195k.......L.O farking L. ur right the yanks could not touch the germans,barely touched the germans............i wanted to laugh when i saw the numbers.....1944 to 1945 200k allieds including americans killed,500k wounded on the western front........260k germans killed,400k wounded plus 4 million captured.......basically it was just a whole bunch of germans trying to surrender to get away from the russians.......the whole time USA was in europe they were having a picnic..........number of germans killed in the eastern front,5 million,number of germans captured 4 million......number of russians killed 8 to 10 million,number of russians captured 5 million......ultimately it was communism that saved the day with the sacrifice of more than 10 million russian lives.......it was communism that saved the free world!!!!!!!!americunts were just the hanger ons,the coattail riders,trying to steal all the credit and glory.......crashing the party long after all the heavy fighting was over.
u are right the allies were busy fighting hitler,but where were the americans????

Japan???lord have mercy how many more pearl harbour movies and iwo jima movies are they going to make?was japan even part of wwii?i had a feeling they practically wasnt even involved in wwii,more like in a corner of the world doing their own things....something called the second sino japanese war from 1937 to 1945......thats right,the japanese wasnt even intending on fight USA........the bulk of their army was busy fighting in China,a war started 5 years ago before wwii even started.....

The Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) had approximately 4,100,000 regulars. More Japanese troops were quartered in China than deployed elsewhere in the Pacific Theater during the war. Japanese divisions ranged from 20,000 men in its divisions numbered less than 100, to 10,000 men in divisions numbered greater than 100.

bulk of japanese fighting the chinese in China,yet the americans had a hard time dealing with them!!!!some stupid asian gook army thats barely 1/10th the strength of the western powers!!!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is not what the history books say. 1943 was a stalemate year losses were heavy on both sides. 1945 was the year they won because of the bomb. consider this, if there was no bomb, how many more years would the war have dragged on? Soviet Union did not even have nukes until 1949, same year China became Communist

https://www.legion.org/honor/217946/1943-stalemate-year-world-war-ii#:~:text=By late 1943, World War,we thought we were losing.

By Jeff Stoffer
NOV 22, 2013
in japan. it was a matter of time. 1943 is arguable have been stalemate for the whole of WW2, but Japs were on the way downhill by 1942 after Midway. That was pretty much the beginning of the end for them. By Iwo jima, it was only a matter of time and casualties before the Japs uplorry. After the Yanks saw Iwo Jima and Okinawa the nukes were ok'ed because of how dogged a bloody a resistance the Japanese put up in the face of certain loss. To save casualties on their side, the Yanks decided to bomb. In fact, it probably saved a lot of Jap lives in the end. can ref this :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomi...ing,industries, and undermine civilian morale.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/06/01/commentary/japan-commentary/why-was-nagasaki-nuked/

Germany was also on the downhill going into 1943 after Stalingrad. So with the benefit of > 50 years of hindsight and a lot of historians, I would say 1942 was the year.

oh and I forgot, US wanted Japan for themselves. The soviets were on the verge of mounting an invasion of Japan...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.legion.org/honor/217946/1943-stalemate-year-world-war-ii#:~:text=By late 1943, World War,we thought we were losing.

By Jeff Stoffer
NOV 22, 2013

the soviets after defeating the germans,conquered manchuria in less than 2 months,crushing japan's 1 million men kwungtung army,that is nearly 1/4th of their entire troop strength......

Given another 2 or 3 more months,the russians would have overrun Japan,civilians or not,i mean wtf they went thru stalingrad,wtf is a bunch of civilians lol?????

given these knowledge what can u conclude?that the nukes were not dropped to end the war as quickly as possible,after all Japan was already crippled,their navy was crippled,their resource and supply chains and production was crippled,their food production was crippled.......all japan could do was sit on their island and wait for the end....there was no hurry for america to do anything or go anywhere.......so why did USA drop the nuke?

answer: because the russians were right on japan's doorsteps.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
lmao what a farking idiot,clearly u cant be that simple minded.all that talk about defending freedom and democracy,yet when push comes to shove,where were all the yanks to be found?all hiding at home and pretending like they didnt hear or see anything.the entire free world or at least the western free world was threatening to be swallowed up by the nazis,even the british were barely hanging on by a thread until the nazis made the fatal mistake of invading their formerly soviet pacted soviet russia.do u know how many people died trying to defeat the nazis?probably around 15 to 20 million,not including the civilians.....do u know how many americans died trying to defeat the nazis?around 195k.......L.O farking L. ur right the yanks could not touch the germans,barely touched the germans............i wanted to laugh when i saw the numbers.....1944 to 1945 200k allieds including americans killed,500k wounded on the western front........260k germans killed,400k wounded plus 4 million captured.......basically it was just a whole bunch of germans trying to surrender to get away from the russians.......the whole time USA was in europe they were having a picnic..........number of germans killed in the eastern front,5 million,number of germans captured 4 million......number of russians killed 8 to 10 million,number of russians captured 5 million......ultimately it was communism that saved the day with the sacrifice of more than 10 million russian lives.......it was communism that saved the free world!!!!!!!!americunts were just the hanger ons,the coattail riders,trying to steal all the credit and glory.......crashing the party long after all the heavy fighting was over.
u are right the allies were busy fighting hitler,but where were the americans????

Japan???lord have mercy how many more pearl harbour movies and iwo jima movies are they going to make?was japan even part of wwii?i had a feeling they practically wasnt even involved in wwii,more like in a corner of the world doing their own things....something called the second sino japanese war from 1937 to 1945......thats right,the japanese wasnt even intending on fight USA........the bulk of their army was busy fighting in China,a war started 5 years ago before wwii even started.....

The Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) had approximately 4,100,000 regulars. More Japanese troops were quartered in China than deployed elsewhere in the Pacific Theater during the war. Japanese divisions ranged from 20,000 men in its divisions numbered less than 100, to 10,000 men in divisions numbered greater than 100.

bulk of japanese fighting the chinese in China,yet the americans had a hard time dealing with them!!!!some stupid asian gook army thats barely 1/10th the strength of the western powers!!!!
the joke is on you, moron. the victor was the americans. oh and they also have the most oil in the world.

not your stinking chink friends.

sorry for the bad news :roflmao:

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the joke is on you, moron. the victor was the americans. oh and they also have the most oil in the world, so they are the boss.

not your stinking chink friends.

sorry for the bad news :roflmao:

most worthless shale oil........opec should join china and sanction USA......im sure china can absorb all the excess supply at $60 a barrel.

haiz even China is not that stupid,they know a healthy american economy still benefits China more than a bankrupt america.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
most worthless shale oil........opec should join china and sanction USA......im sure china can absorb all the excess supply at $60 a barrel.

haiz even China is not that stupid,they know a healthy american economy still benefits China more than a bankrupt america.

who cares they have the most oil. and you look like a moron too

EU/US runs the world not your chink moron friends, so sorry for you

Last edited:

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
the soviets after defeating the germans,conquered manchuria in less than 2 months,crushing japan's 1 million men kwungtung army,that is nearly 1/4th of their entire troop strength......

Given another 2 or 3 more months,the russians would have overrun Japan,civilians or not,i mean wtf they went thru stalingrad,wtf is a bunch of civilians lol?????

given these knowledge what can u conclude?that the nukes were not dropped to end the war as quickly as possible,after all Japan was already crippled,their navy was crippled,their resource and supply chains and production was crippled,their food production was crippled.......all japan could do was sit on their island and wait for the end....there was no hurry for america to do anything or go anywhere.......so why did USA drop the nuke?

answer: because the russians were right on japan's doorsteps.

idiot. the Soviets were PARTNERS/ALLIES of the UK and Churchill during WWII. Even your stupid cheena was a part of the coalition VS Hitler and Japan in WWII.

i cant believe we have people like you running around. no wonder still 61% of you idiots voted for the PAP

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
idiot. the Soviets were PARTNERS/ALLIES of the UK and Churchill during WWII. Even your stupid cheena was a part of the coalition VS Hitler and Japan in WWII.

i cant believe we have people like you running around. no wonder still 61% of you idiots voted for the PAP

oh u are right.....oh dear how silly of me lol.....i didnt see that!!!!!!my god im so farking stupid!!!!! russia was fighting hitler.........russia was partners/allies of the allies of course!!!!!!!!

how in gods world couldnt i have seen that my god!!!!!!

dear me forgive me for being soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

so um how come USA didnt want to let russia just take over japan and europe?why interfere?if they didnt want to sacrifice more american lives......could simply just step aside and let russia finish up no?

why did america go to europe in june1944 just to interfere?

i mean russia already annihilated 80 percent of hitler's forces.....they have already pushed the germans all the way out of russia,germans have been on full retreat since 1943....they were nearly at germany's doorstep.....why did USA go to europe to chup one leg?

the german army was broken,russia would have taken the whole of germany easily....and then the rest of western europe......by end of 1945,the whole of europe would have been under soviet occupation including japan.......

sooooooooooooooooooooo why america want to act extra?

Last edited:

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh u are right.....oh dear how silly of me lol.....i didnt see that!!!!!!my god im so farking stupid!!!!! russia was fighting hitler.........russia was partners/allies of the allies of course!!!!!!!!

how in gods world couldnt i have seen that my god!!!!!!

dear me forgive me for being soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

so um how come USA didnt want to let russia just take over japan and europe?why interfere?if they didnt want to sacrifice more american lives......could simply just step aside and let russia finish up no?

why did america go to europe in june1944 just to interfere?

i mean russia already annihilated 80 percent of hitler's forces.....they have already pushed the germans all the way out of russia,germans have been on full retreat since 1943....they were nearly at germany's doorstep.....why did USA go to europe to chup one leg?

the german army was broken,russia would have taken the whole of germany easily....and then the rest of western europe......by end of 1945,the whole of europe would have been under soviet occupation including japan.......

sooooooooooooooooooooo why america want to act extra?

u really are just an imbecile. go read a history book. no one here has the time nor energy to school you on WWII, how Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin worked together to defeat Hitler

i repeat. you are not just an idiot. you are a fucking idiot

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...velt-churchill-stalin-won-world-war-II/#close

The inside story of how three unlikely allies won World War II
Suspicious and distrustful, Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin still had to work together.
8 MINUTE READ

BY SIMON WORRALL

PUBLISHED JANUARY 11, 2019

Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, and Joseph Stalin were an odd trio. Churchill, the United Kingdom’s prime minister, was a bullish aristocrat famous for his brandy and cigars while Roosevelt, the U.S. president, had a well-known antipathy to the British Empire. Stalin’s differences with the two were stark: The Soviet dictator was responsible for the murder of millions of his own citizens. Yet when Adolf Hitler invaded the Soviet Union in 1941, these three, larger-than-life leaders joined forces to win World War II, as Winston Groom explains in his new book, The Allies, which is published by National Geographic. (Learn about a daring mission to stop a Nazi atomic bomb.)
Speaking from his home in Point Clear, Alabama, Groom describes how “fake news” about the Soviet Union blinded Roosevelt to Stalin’s character and intentions, how Churchill became a powerful symbol of courage and resistance for the British, and what lessons these three giants of history hold for us today.
You start your book at the conference in Tehran in November 1943, which Churchill called “the greatest concentration of political power the world had yet seen.” Put us inside that moment—and describe the three protagonists, and the differences between them.
Churchill and Roosevelt had been trying to meet with Stalin since the Americans got into the war. Stalin put them off constantly, saying he was too busy and had to be at the Russian front. In fact, he never got within 100 miles of the front. [Laughs] But Stalin didn’t like to fly. So the Allies arranged to meet in Tehran, which Stalin could reach with his personal train.

These three men were allies but unlikely allies. None of them fully trusted the others. Roosevelt didn’t trust Churchill because he didn’t like empires and Great Britain was the greatest empire the world had ever seen. Churchill didn’t fully trust Roosevelt because he knew that he had a political situation at home, where many people were opposed to American involvement in the war. And Stalin didn’t trust anyone, including himself, so he said. They were all a little suspicious, but even more so when Churchill and Roosevelt arrived in Tehran and were informed that there was a kind of assassination plot under foot. So, they were forced to stay in the Russian Embassy where they would be spied upon.
One of the crucial differences between Churchill and Roosevelt was their attitude to Stalin, whom Roosevelt affectionately called “Uncle Joe.” Was Roosevelt blind to Stalin’s brutality—or was this just realpolitik?
TODAY’SPOPULAR STORIES

TRAVEL
How will America’s state parks survive 2020?

SCIENCE
Millennials…

See how we’re reimagining dinosaurs in today’s ‘golden age’ of paleontology
I don’t know! I don’t think anybody really knows. Churchill called him Uncle Joe, too, between themselves. But Roosevelt was a little blind because he got most of his information from the New York Times, as many Americans did in those days, including the U.S. State Department. The Times’ correspondent in Moscow, Walter Duranty, was a real low-life. He was an alcoholic womanizer, and the Soviets supplied him with a fine apartment and women and booze. In exchange, he painted a rosy picture of the Soviet Union, despite the fact that millions of people were being murdered and starved to death. Almost the first thing Roosevelt did, when he got into office, was to recognize the Soviet government.
Of course, after we got into the war, we didn’t want to cast aspersions on one of our two great allies. So they tried to paint a rosy picture of the Soviet Union from the White House and Department of State. Churchill didn’t buy into it. But he recognized that you have to have such allies and there was no choice. Once the Germans attacked the Soviet Union, Stalin became an ally whether we liked it or not. And he was a great ally to have, too. Had the Soviets not joined the Allies, heaven knows what would have happened.