• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The difference between Tonychat and Uncle Yap..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference between Uncle Yap and Tonychat..

Uncle Yap may have his detractors but lets not hide the fact that he walked the talk and confronted the PAP head on even though at times he can be a bumbling chap with his antics.. I admire his courage and boundless determination in fighting the PAP.. His actions may not change the political landscape of this country but at least he did his part in by educating many of us here with his interesting videos and posts..

Tonychat is another freedom fighter hell bent on fighting for democracy in Sinkie Land.. But he fights the PAP behind his PC screen not like the hacker Messiah but as a ball less coward CB Kia who ask people to protest but all this while hiding quietly behind the comforts of his bedroom..

Forummers here can be the judge on who is the real deal and who is the ball less coward with the big mouth who loves making noise like a neutered rabid dog urging Sinkies to do protests on the streets.. But we all know that empty vessels make the most noise..

So Tonychat are you a ball less Aussie wannabe Sinkie Coward..???

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle Yap may have his detractors but lets not hide the fact that he walked the talk and confronted the PAP head on even though at times he can be a bumbling chap with his antics.. I admire his courage and boundless determination in fighting the PAP.. His actions may not change the political landscape of this country but at least he did his part in by educating many of us here with his interesting videos and posts..

Tonychat is another freedom fighter hell bent on fighting for democracy in Sinkie Land.. But he fights the PAP behind his PC screen not like the hacker Messiah but as a ball less coward CB Kia who ask people to protest but all this while hiding quietly behind the comforts of his bedroom..

Forummers here can be the judge on who is the real deal and who is the ball less coward with the big mouth who loves making noise like a neutered rabid dog urging Sinkies to do protests on the streets.. But we all know that empty vessels make the most noise..

Uncle Yap is the man!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap is the man!

Some Oppo supporters may not be comfortable with Uncle Yap ways.. But I respect him for his sticking to his guns.. As I said, Uncle Yap walked the talked and let his actions do the talking..

But Tonychat wants Sinkies to show their civil disobedience to the Leegime but he's sitting behind his computer table doing nothing to fight the PAP apart from opening his longkang stenched mouth and keeps on repeating his mantra of ' Sinkies are ball less ' on a daily basis..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who is the one who wait for 2016?

Ahh CB Kia Aussie wannabe ball less Sinkie Tonychat..

So what are you gonna do now to fight the PAP..??? Care to tell us..???

Done any protest so far outside any Govt building..??? Or are you as usual hanging around at Orchard Towers..???

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes :biggrin:

ge1.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will u 2 stop it?

My friend Ah Meng, I will stop it if CB Kia Tonychat do a protest outside any Govt building.. In fact I would even serve him tea and apologize to Tonychat for making fun of him all these while if he really show us all he got balls to do a protest..

But the question is.. Is Tonychat a Ball Less Aussie wannabe Sinkie Coward..???

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebyekia tonychat everyday eat grass plus horgaugan. Totally useless wimp. Don't insult uncle yap by comparing them together.

CBK, I apologise for comparing Uncle Yap with the original CB Kia Tonychat..

One have balls made of steel till he kena put away by the Leegime.. And he is now earning a honest living driving a taxi..

Another have balls made of jelly and made worse by the sounds of his empty vessels.. And to top all that, he's working as a low life ladyboy pimp at Orchard Towers.. LOL..LOL..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who is the one who wait for 2016?

Ahh CB Kia Aussie wannabe ball less Sinkie Tonychat..

So what are you gonna do now to fight the PAP..??? Care to tell us..???

Done any protest so far outside any Govt building..??? Or are you as usual hanging around at Orchard Towers..???

CB Kia Tonychat.. When challenged, as usual you hide behind your ladyboy's skirt and pretend that this thread don't exist..

Then later you return back and howl like a neutered Dog.. KNN, even a dog got more balls than you..

Since you're impatient for 2016, then what you gonna do now to fight the PAP..??? As usual we got no answers from you..

As usual I ask you.. Are you a Ball less Aussie Sinkie Wannabe Coward..???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am never a fan of CSJ nor Uncle Yap and I will not vote for them under any circumstances.

However I respect them for standing firm on their political belief and opposing PAP openly and in a democratic manner. They are loyal Singaporeans who love this country.

On the contrary, Tonychat is a Malaysian Trash, Singapore PR and he keep criticizing Singapore and Singaporeans behind the anonymity of his PC. He calls Singaporeans ball less, but the fact is that he is the most ball less in this forum. He dare not even utter a word openly about his 46% majority Government back home!!!

So to even compare Uncle Yap to Tonychat is an insult to Uncle Yap and the SDP!!!

TS should compare Tonychat with a barking dog, those barking behind the fence, but once let out, keep freaking quiet.

I still cannot fathom why some bros here support a Malaysian Trash in screwing Singaporeans daily. Btw you guys don't be surprised that very soon, a forummer will jump into Tonychat's defence (or change this subject) once again.