• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The difference between Tonychat and Uncle Yap..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sound like a muslim extremist. "THey fucked the koran/Singapore lets kill them." There is nothing wrong with Tony's rant, tired, dreadful, infantile as it is, it is his own personal opinion. Sinkies has not advanced well enough to accept and respect multiple views of the same subject. How is one man's view on Singapore affecting you so badly? If dissenting views are not encouraged what makes you think the general public can accept "opposition" views as well? "Fix the opposition" is essentially what you are espousing with Tony's case. Your behaviour actually makes people think the alternative voice is no different to the PAP.

Any post of mine say kill him or expose him whatsoever?

He whack Singaporeans and we whack him back verbally. You are like PAP, i.e. I whack you and you shut up cos I am more superior than you type of attitude.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
his behaviour is of the PAP IB, if he is not, then his behaviour is of 3rd world status. Many old generation old farts with their caveman mindset behave like this too. so therefore PAP = caveman.

My behaviour is not accepted by 3rd world minded losers.. you can tell straight away who are the ones here. I am just too advanced for them.

Look who is talking chump...

You can drag in PAP whatsoever but if you whack Singaporeans here, then expected to be whack back!!

You should just fuck to your own Malaysia forum and start whacking your 46.75% majority Government.

Quit behaving like your Master Mati and take Singapore as a punch bag.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his behaviour is of the PAP IB, if he is not, then his behaviour is of 3rd world status. Many old generation old farts with their caveman mindset behave like this too. so therefore PAP = caveman.

My behaviour is not accepted by 3rd world minded losers.. you can tell straight away who are the ones here. I am just too advanced for them.

Forummers that make fun of you, you branded them as PAP IBs.. When losing your credibility you resorted to calling your foes PAP IBs.. What a wimp with a desperate loser mentality.. Losing the war and need others to support you up dragging them along to help you clear your shit..

This thread must have really jolted your ball making you bang them against the wall in frustration..

Ok lah, let you win lah if not you will cry father mother to other Forummers and accuse the people that bully you here are all PAP IBs..

You the World No 1 Freedom fighter.. Wait later I email Nobel Prize people to nominate you for next year's Nobel Prize Award ok..??? Happy..??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is one man's view on Singapore affecting you so badly? If dissenting views are not encouraged what makes you think the general public can accept "opposition" views as well?

bro, how is one man's view on tonychat affecting you so badly? Dissenting views from others should also be encouraged, isn't that what you are trying to tell.