• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Destruction of the Spore Brand by Foreigners

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I 2nd that sinkie are known as lousy drivers.
Just see the accidents that sinkies killed themselves in NZ and Aussie.
Even sinkies get bullied when driving in malaysia and many pathetic ones couldn't even dare drive up or down genting.

all sinkies need to go thru' driving lessons again, especially taxi drivers.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i noticed that some pple has a habit of bashing papees for everything....
becos they equate pape with sinkies, they also bashed sinkies for everything....
make me wonder why they bother to remain as sinkies, stay in sinkapoor and kpkb abound everything sinkies?????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....i noticed that some pple has a habit of bashing papees for everything....
becos they equate pape with sinkies, they also bashed sinkies for everything....
make me wonder why they bother to remain as sinkies, stay in sinkapoor and kpkb abound everything sinkies?????

You stupid prick!
Pappies want million dollar salaries and want to micro manage every fuck thing so naturally they get fuck when anything goes wrong.
Why should we leave our home and place of birth? This land belongs to us even if it's usurp by Pappies now.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore brand. i saw one lady with a pink ic. you singaporean.yes....but can't speak one good line of english....anyway old uncle also cannaot speak lah...

singapore brand getting lower and lower..,even our sia also diving .....sad hor!

last time, singaporeans travelling with singapore passports no problem.now customs have a second look!!! a closer look in fact!!! sometimes, just tell you from timbatu country okay liao!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid prick!
Pappies want million dollar salaries and want to micro manage every fuck thing so naturally they get fuck when anything goes wrong.
Why should we leave our home and place of birth? This land belongs to us even if it's usurp by Pappies now.
hahaha....so u are one of th sinkies bashers...
i thought somebody praised you for your sensible postings......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong will tell you Singapore brand was fucked from beginning of time

Everyone know that Singaporeans in the beginning of time (refers to Singapore in the 1950s) are nice friendly people.

LKY Singaporeans are arrogant rude, petty and ......... robotic. Just that the Singapore 147th will not publish the bad stuff. It is the same in China. The Chinese brand (other than milk) is Lumber One. Japan #2.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was on a cruise from sf to vancouver, and sat with a group of older folks from california and british columbia. asked where i was born, told them "singapore". they were surprised and almost chirped in unison "we didn't know english is taught and spoken so well in china." not kidding.
hahaha....bro, i thought you would know better that americans (even their students) are generally quite poor in geography...
there are many places that they don't know besides Sinkapoor.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you look down on me? my plight is caused by lky's cronies, i don't have an option. everytime, in a rash, wanted to beat up pple, but when i think of my family, i lan lan swallow.

if pappies and their cronies got no bad karma, lim peh really tok!

hahahaa.......thanks for the good wishes....
i will not stop them...why u look down on hotbot????