• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the cheapest meal in Sg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all MAMEE fan

Attachments

• Mamee.jpg
    Mamee.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 127

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm 110% is MAMEE yellow plastic bag with Blue Monster. You can try buy new packaging(aluminium coating) really crunchy then the old type packaging.:smile::smile::smile:

May be I bought the wrong packaging that came in 6 a pack. Should have keep a look out for 10 mini in a pack..hmm. all the the mamee were packed in 6 at Vivocity giant supermart. May want to try other area next time to see got 10 mini packs one or not.

royster79

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me always buy those old packing ones.. i find them taste nicer leh.. Somemore abt half the price of the new packing ones..

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
The cheapest meal I had was at a hawker center, nothing beats their prices.

My humble two cents.