• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the cheapest meal in Sg

royster79

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays maggie mee also quite ex leh... i think the cheapest is to buy the shop&save bread. 1 loaf only $1.10.. somemore is 50% more than the normal brands..

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
think is just open pack of maggi mee and eat it raw without cooking as cooking price just went up as gas price went up.

Suck your own dick is better...also clean it of all the dickjam..good protein for scumbags. Suck once every two days (no wqshing) and the flavour should improve.

If you still hungry can come and suck mine.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
think is just open pack of maggi mee and eat it raw without cooking as cooking price just went up as gas price went up.
May be you can go to Tao Payoh Kim Keat Food centre, the CHAP CHAI PNG is only $2.20, complete with 2 vegetable and 2 Meat .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they still selling in supermart? where can I get it, may be I should stock up some at home when there is recession.:p

Mamee can get in all Giant supermarts.. only $2 plus with 10 mini packs inside..

Me & my little girl favorite snack.. always keep stock..:biggrin:

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mamee can get in all Giant supermarts.. only $2 plus with 10 mini packs inside..

Me & my little girl favorite snack.. always keep stock..:biggrin:

From one Mamee lover to another. You have been robbed! You can get it much cheaper! You can get it at price $1.70! In fact, best to buy in bulk! I used to buy them from the Concourse wholesaler there 40 packs! Too bad the place closed down. :(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
From one Mamee lover to another. You have been robbed! You can get it much cheaper! You can get it at price $1.70! In fact, best to buy in bulk! I used to buy them from the Concourse wholesaler there 40 packs! Too bad the place closed down. :(

:mad:Giant con my $$..

but luckily still afforable lah.. good to know so many Mamee lovers around.. My pet hamsters also love it..:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad:Giant con my $$..

but luckily still afforable lah.. good to know so many Mamee lovers around.. My pet hamsters also love it..:biggrin:

One more Mamee fan reporting!:biggrin: Also, the Thais like their noodles tangy when cooked.. Maggie and Myojo get soggy very quickly

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more Mamee fan reporting!:biggrin: Also, the Thais like their noodles tangy when cooked.. Maggie and Myojo get soggy very quickly

u guys make me feel normal..:biggrin:

i tot how come at my age i still love Mamee..:biggrin: now i know so many ppl like..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheapest still need to fork out money.

my recommendation is free.....eat grass or eat wind.:eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MAMEE fan! Don't fight over price. The price from a packed of 10 inside is $1.50~$2.30 in major supermarket. There are 2 type of packaging as i have said. One is normal plastic packing old type until now is cheaper but another new type packing which plastic have aluminium coating is more expensive maybe because of the packing and is more crunchy compare to old type packing which sometimes lao hong.
Me always get it in JB which much more cheaper. Old type packing RM2.2~RM2.5 news type packing RM3.30~RM3.70.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always buy few pack when I shop in Malaysia. My friend/kids all ages like MAMEE except Ah Kong AhMah.
Kids even more creative they dip in hot water like instant noodle cup.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MAMEE fan! Don't fight over price. The price from a packed of 10 inside is $1.50~$2.30 in major supermarket. There are 2 type of packaging as i have said. One is normal plastic packing old type until now is cheaper but another new type packing which plastic have aluminium coating is more expensive maybe because of the packing and is more crunchy compare to old type packing which sometimes lao hong.
Me always get it in JB which much more cheaper. Old type packing RM2.2~RM2.5 news type packing RM3.30~RM3.70.

I bought the old type plastic packaging, but it doesn't taste delicious. Are you sure the brand is Mamee which you can eat the noodle uncooked? I remember the one I used to eat tend to be delicious and a little saltist but the chicken flavour one which I bought from Giant taste a little plain and the colour is light yellow and not the cripsy dark brown type we used to eat when we were children.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought the old type plastic packaging, but it doesn't taste delicious. Are you sure the brand is Mamee which you can eat the noodle uncooked? I remember the one I used to eat tend to be delicious and a little saltist but the chicken flavour one which I bought from Giant taste a little plain and the colour is light yellow and not the cripsy dark brown type we used to eat when we were children.

Confirm 110% is MAMEE yellow plastic bag with Blue Monster. You can try buy new packaging(aluminium coating) really crunchy then the old type packaging.:smile::smile::smile: