• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The blind woman who made PM choke back tears

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky never explained why HDB flats, buses, schools, hawker centres etc weren't user friendly in the past when Sze Ling was growing up. Strange isn't? Now start to cry. Wtf! Maybe he should blame his papa.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clever of that Bastard Bapok to use the example of this brave lady to spread his political propaganda to further dupe more daft Sinkies..

Regrettably, there are a lot of people who would willingly do things for the powers-that-be (ptb) -- such as go to the Istana for a photo op with the PM -- even if they have had great disagreements with the ptb.

On the other hand, I know of someone who had declined a PBM because of his great distaste for those who selected him for the honour.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Pinky really wants to score some political points , he should send Dr. Yeo to the best medical surgeons in the U.S. for a full operation.
Mummy not around dunno what to do ?
Surely SGD$4 million can do wonders :rolleyes:
Keeping so many jiak liao bee dumbfuck scholars for what ?
:oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his jingang oredi told sinkie parents in no uncertain terms not 2 ssend their kids 2 uni ...

now, y is tis loon burger bring out tis woman who has gone thru uni all ze way 2 phd 2 glorify? ... his whole gahmen is full of stoopigdity n contradictions ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regrettably, there are a lot of people who would willingly do things for the powers-that-be (ptb) -- such as go to the Istana for a photo op with the PM -- even if they have had great disagreements with the ptb.

On the other hand, I know of someone who had declined a PBM because of his great distaste for those who selected him for the honour.

Agree with Uncle GD.. Respect to that chap who declined the PBM.. Most Por Lumpars would be willing to crawl to the Istana to get that award..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bastard Bapok is a lousy bum, no doubt about this. Instead of going down to the ground and see for himself the difficulties his citizens are facing, he attempts to use exceptions to prop up his cause.

Saying sorry with a wave of his hand to dropping croc tears.

If he is not using some m&d who 'made it' in life as example, he 'll be using some handicap to show that Sinkie claim to social difficulties are self caused.

Just wait for papa to go then we'll see whether he can fend for himself or not.

He will have massive headache when Papa Lee is not around anymore.. Lackeys that he trusted will plan to poke his backside to gain more power.. Enemies of his dad will in turn focus on the useless son to get their revenge..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He probably done his research that gong cheebyes 60.1% are blindly (pardon the pun) sympathetic to the disable.
See how these goondus get con by NKF and the Mingyi charity shows you know liao.

Our friends up north are no longer blind.. Only in S'pore the majority continues to remain blind with the way this bastard Govt is governing the country..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with Uncle GD.. Respect to that chap who declined the PBM.. Most Por Lumpars would be willing to crawl to the Istana to get that award..

I met one( por lumpar), queuing up outside the Instana ( the house next to Plaza Singapura), in of of those open house day in a year.....like visiting a shrine, to offer his obeisance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard Bapok is a lousy bum, no doubt about this. Instead of going down to the ground and see for himself the difficulties his citizens are facing, he attempts to use exceptions to prop up his cause.

Saying sorry with a wave of his hand to dropping croc tears.

If he is not using some m&d who 'made it' in life as example, he 'll be using some handicap to show that Sinkie claim to social difficulties are self caused.

Just wait for papa to go then we'll see whether he can fend for himself or not.

Maciam charity show, must cry to tug at people's heart string. Use an exception to showcase as success to trivialise the normal sighted people's concerns. The indirect message is if blind can succeed, normal sighted ones should. But how many people can study until doctorate even for normal sighted?

C

camtt

You have to ask that question to the 60% who voted.

you are crazy!

I'm talking about her eye medical condition is it totally blind or partially blind.

Be sensitive to other people's medical condition.

why you digress to other totally non-related politics?

Last edited by a moderator:

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are crazy!

I'm talking about her eye medical condition is it totally blind or partially blind.

Ms Yeo Sze Ling is one of the strongest women I have ever known in my life. Although we were only brief acquaintances in the past, I admired her tenacity and her can-do spirit from day one I knew about her.

She topped almost every class in NUS. I only took one class with her -- the graduate level Group Representation Theory class taught by Professor Zhu Cheng Bo. She was the top scorer in that class, as usual -- she got 96 or 97% I think. Remember she topped this class without the benefit of the sight that all of us take for granted. And she did the same for every module she took.

She is nearly totally blind. But there was one occasion she actually walked herself home from the bus interchange to her HDB flat using only a walking stick and asking people to help her up and down the bus.

What she has done for society and for herself is a great feat. Totally deserving of PM Lee's honourable mention -- and if I may add, his tearful commendation.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ms Yeo Sze Ling is one of the strongest women I have ever known in my life. Although we were only brief acquaintances in the past, I admired her tenacity and her can-do spirit from day one I knew about her.

She topped almost every class in NUS. I only took one class with her -- the graduate level Group Representation Theory class taught by Professor Zhu Cheng Bo. She was the top scorer in that class, as usual -- she got 96 or 97% I think. Remember she topped this class without the benefit of the sight that all of us take for granted. And she did the same for every module she took.

She is nearly totally blind. But there was one occasion she actually walked herself home from the bus interchange to her HDB flat using only a walking stick and asking people to help her up and down the bus.

What she has done for society and for herself is a great feat. Totally deserving of PM Lee's honourable mention -- and if I may add, his tearful commendation.

wow!!! good morning mr ng
i am privileged to read your post
thank you and have a wonderful sunday !!!
cheers!!! pls forgive me if i post garbages....
i have read some of your very cheem articles
they are very good and very informative
pls continue to do so here - to dispel ignorance
to cultivate enlightenment,to educate and to inform
thank you from the bottom of my heart...wow!!! i am so honoured
to be able to talk to you here...kamsiah!!!!
you are a very famous singaporean....

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is worth all the credit.

But what is DEPLORABLE is that politicians are making mileage out of her condition. That is really bad.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is worth all the credit.

But what is DEPLORABLE is that politicians are making mileage out of her condition. That is really bad.

i don't see how this issue is being exploited
PM mentioned her as a good example how fair and just our system really is
there is no political mileage to be gained at all
would you vote for PM just because he mentioned this excellent example of the human spirit
mr phua , i am sure you and your cb friends would not right
so in fact PM is losing political mileage to YOU and YOUR CB GANG...
to me old uncle, it is a good and shining example of the triumph of the human spirit - well done Ms Yeo..
majulah ms yeo!!! majulah singapura!!!

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't see how this issue is being exploited
PM mentioned her as a good example how fair and just our system really is
there is no political mileage to be gained at all
would you vote for PM just because he mentioned this excellent example of the human spirit
mr phua , i am sure you and your cb friends would not right
so in fact PM is losing political mileage to YOU and YOUR CB GANG...
to me old uncle, it is a good and shining example of the triumph of the human spirit - well done Ms Yeo..
majulah ms yeo!!! majulah singapura!!!
Great...hope your kids become blind then. PM Lee can then praise him or her.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great...hope your kids become blind then. PM Lee can then praise him or her.
you see what i mean
open mouth speak nothing but cb posts
karma will always swing back when you least expect it
so do be very careful when you open your vulval mouth
thank you...have a wonderful great sunday morning mr phua!!!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clever of that Bastard Bapok to use the example of this brave lady to spread his political propaganda to further dupe more daft Sinkies..

Please Prime Minister
If you're leaving close the door
I'm not expecting people anymore
Hear me grieving, I'm lying on the floor
Whether I'm drunk or dead, I really ain't too sure

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are crazy!

I know, who doesn't know?? I know some sight impaired persons & one with a degree from a British University too...you can not feel a pun, when you read one,, can't you? "they shoot horses, don't they'...

The point is...why drag this woman through this??..we respect her as she is...what he did now is to draw flak to her...using her BLINDNESS for political mileage..had she not been a government scholar & working in A*star...you think , he cares , two hoots in mentioning her..then we all are BLIND!

That is my pun..& point..I forgot he is FLAMEPROOF...in other words, thick skinned...:rolleyes:

Last edited: