• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The blind woman who made PM choke back tears

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met one( por lumpar), queuing up outside the Instana ( the house next to Plaza Singapura), in of of those open house day in a year.....like visiting a shrine, to offer his obeisance.

LOL.. For many Por Lumpars, a PBM award is the ultimate symbol of success for them after years of slogging behind the scenes bending down their arses for their Political Masters..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL.. For many Por Lumpars, a PBM award is the ultimate symbol of success for them after years of slogging behind the scenes bending down their arses for their Political Masters..

many of these people are big sponsors and donors
i dont begrudge them
most of them are successful business men
i must their generosity whenever i got invited to a free dinner at the cc
sometimes i only pay $15 for a ten course chinese dinner - with suckling pig!!!
singaporeans are generous,charitable and kind people....
many are very gracious too.....kamsiah these people

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont begrudge them

When are you goin to get your PBM? :biggrin:

Last edited:
C

camtt

I know, who doesn't know?? I know some sight impaired persons & one with a degree from a British University too...you can not feel a pun, when you read one,, can't you? "they shoot horses, don't they'...

The point is...why drag this woman through this??..we respect her as she is...what he did now is to draw flak to her...using her BLINDNESS for political mileage..had she not been a government scholar & working in A*star...you think , he cares , two hoots in mentioning her..then we all are BLIND!

That is my pun..& point..I forgot he is FLAMEPROOF...in other words, thick skinned...:rolleyes:

you are a retard.

you don't anyhow digress from a blind person to politics lah. There are so many other non-medical topics for you to choose to digress to politics

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont begrudge them

I have made that kind of money, I treat myself to that suckling pig, rather than depend on these so called charitable people, you get indigestion. I help, the unfortunate, the poor, I do not do a song & dance about it..I learn these from a generation before me...people that made their fortunes, not on the bank of "Ohio" but , SINgapore river.

So cheapskate, waiting for such charity....you should be ashamed to pay $15..you should sponsor the entire table..then, that is another color!:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have made that kind of money, I treat myself to that suckling pig, rather than depend on these so called charitable people, you get indigestion. I help, the unfortunate, the poor, I do not do a song & dance about it..I learn these from a generation before me...people that made their fortunes, not on the bank of "Ohio" but , SINgapore river.

So cheapskate, waiting for such charity....you should be ashamed to pay $15..you should sponsor the entire table..then, that is another color!:biggrin:

yah lor uncle
i very cheapskating one
got nice food, pay cheap,shake minister golden hand ( no wash for one month ),eat,sing song and watch cultural show
waulau all these for $15.....singapores is a kind, gentle and gracious society....even a cab driver can afford to eat suckling pig...haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Curse Kopisai's 祖宗十八代 no eyes see....
This is in addition to the already in placed curse of 生孩没屁眼.

narong the kelong sarong
dont play play with curses
they will return to haunt you
祖宗十八代生孩没屁眼.....please be careful
if you mix with IPHcb Gang, you will be inflicted too
this is the herd karma.....so pls go eat your joss sticks lick wax burn incense
all your karma will be eradicated...and pass on to your master cb IHPcb.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most PBM are POO BOR KIA and since they are mostly man, i call them POO BOR MAN. :oIo::kma:

you are just jealous and envious
i give you the PPLMPs award
the one created by your master C B JW5...PLMP
but i honour you with PPPLMPs!!!
and also a special award for C B King NarongKelongSarong:
祖宗十八代生孩没屁眼.....!!! for all your Mother of all Mother C B and C C BBs Posts

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be quite the experience to shag a blind woman. :wink:

[video=youtube;b_ILDFp5DGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA[/video]

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Yeo Sze Ling is one of the strongest women I have ever known in my life. Although we were only brief acquaintances in the past, I admired her tenacity and her can-do spirit from day one I knew about her.

She topped almost every class in NUS. I only took one class with her -- the graduate level Group Representation Theory class taught by Professor Zhu Cheng Bo. She was the top scorer in that class, as usual -- she got 96 or 97% I think. Remember she topped this class without the benefit of the sight that all of us take for granted. And she did the same for every module she took.

She is nearly totally blind. But there was one occasion she actually walked herself home from the bus interchange to her HDB flat using only a walking stick and asking people to help her up and down the bus.

What she has done for society and for herself is a great feat. Totally deserving of PM Lee's honourable mention -- and if I may add, his tearful commendation.

I am sure Ms Yeo is as u described - a very strong women with positive tenacity and can-do spirit. She indeed is admirable for having achieved so much despite her handicap and ought to looked upon for so willingly helping us.

And the brothers here at this forum is not taking any credit from her or not according her the due respect. What they are pointing out is how she is being used by the PAP to serve their political ends. And to the forumers, nothing is more despicable than using someone like Ms Yeo for such a political purpose. What they are saying is that Pinky should instead be talking about the woes and plights of ordinary people who are not as gifted as Ms Yeo and therefore no way they can achieve anything like that or anything near that. Why highlight an exception instead of normal people who are facing difficulties every day of their lives? Pinky should be shedding tears for these people and not someone who is exceptionally gifted and have lots of support both financial and emotional from her family. Many people are totally on their own and help can only come from the govt.

So u see how disconnected the PAP is from the people.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z2EDu85FlC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a retard.

you don't anyhow digress from a blind person to politics lah. There are so many other non-medical topics for you to choose to digress to politics

Twit, I respect the woman for her grit, determination & courage to battle through all the odds to achieve what many of us sighted could not, I am appalled that, they had made use of her as a political pawn...they have taken that respect away from her..I am sure she must had been asked before being mentioned..." for I am humble & thankful to be selected mentioned"...do not forget she got a scholarship from... and working for .........

You tell me, you get one from out there without any connection to & have achieved what she had done...it is a different respect, he or she will get!