• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Political Broadcasts

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello [jw5],
I have no issue with you continuing debate and allegations and apparent dislike of [GoldenDragon], but I believe that you, as one of the moderators, could consider taking steps to be more objective and verify your sources of information and act in a civil and gentlemanly manner. I do not know the background of your dispute with him.
But I have met [GoldenDragon] several times, and I know that he is not the Mark Andrew Yeoh, who you are referring to.
With regards to whether one or both of them are gossipy or whatever, I do not know.
Enjoy your day.
He needs oipum.

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't the opposition form just 1 big party?

Forget about them forming one big party, they keep forming small party. Each one wants to be own boss.

Form own party:
GMS
Lim Tean
Michele Lee

Join instead of forming
Steve Chia
Hazel Poa
Dr Ang
Ben
Brad

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the No.1 YESMAN among our current ministers.

He looks like someone who should belongs to the low gig industry but kena parachuted into PAP to make up the number of minority candidates. Tampines voters are short changed.