• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The battle for Bukit Batok has started

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though foreigners are not allowed to take part in local politics, it will be really petty if they try to stop her.

Wife is a Taiwanese, don't know if she converted but csj better be careful if his wife should get herself involve.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's no battle. Word from my grassroots kakis in bukit batok point to a comfortable win for PAP's keling kia candidate. Easier for Chee to climb mount everest than to win an elections in Singapore. This is Singapore, a country whose economic progress has improved for the past 50 years. This is not Europe, with seasonal economic growth and recessions, terrorist threats and revolving door governments.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no fight. at least soixante-neuf 69% for the pap. trust has not eroded among bukit buttock residents. they are more than willing to bend down and expose buttocks for a good rear-ending.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No handouts thne dont take MP salary lah Chee.

He is working full-time ...unlike the PAP candidate who has no plan to dedicate anytime if elected. He will be too busy sitting as director on various boards because of his status as MP.

Chee is entitled for the MP pay if he works full time.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no battle. Word from my grassroots kakis in bukit batok point to a comfortable win for PAP's keling kia candidate. Easier for Chee to climb mount everest than to win an elections in Singapore. This is Singapore, a country whose economic progress has improved for the past 50 years. This is not Europe, with seasonal economic growth and recessions, terrorist threats and revolving door governments.

Are you inviting ISIS to do something here?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hrhhe iya johntan, the battle is over when PAP announce the candidate lah. No arse doctor no scholar, he is grassroot jus like you n me! Bao jiak! Someday u become mp, dun forget ur good buddies in sbf huh.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
that event was a result of natural causes...
But what/who caused those "natural causes"? :wink:
Just a simple meditation on "cause and effect" alone should lead one to conclude that there must be a First Cause. :wink:

...an election aftermath.
In my opinion, the land (but I'm not sure about the inhabitants) of Singapore will survive until God destroys the entire earth eventually, as I once said a few days ago to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227552-Nigger-Girls-Forced-To-Have-Sex-With-Dog-By-UN-Peacekeeping-Soldiers!-Guess-Race&p=2420190#post2420190
if theres a God out there he will nuke the planet with a neutron supernova once and for all.
I believe He will do something even worse soon:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226148-Just-in-case-my-interpretation-of-Saint-John-s-Revelation-is-correct
:wink:

As the saying goes, "Three Strikes and You're Out":
1st Strike: When the first man and woman ate the forbidden fruit in Paradise, resulting in their banishment to the non-Paradise part of Earth.
2nd Strike: When humanity became so sinful that God decided to flood the entire Earth over five thousand years ago.
3rd Strike: We're living in this period now, which will come to an end soon, I believe.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rurouni kenshin-chan, there's a reason why your mom and sis have a problem with you becumming so biblical, literally, that they called the poodles. but first, you need to revert your katana blade to right side up. :p

by the way, how's takashi? :wink:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
rurouni kenshin-chan, there's a reason why your mom and sis have a problem with you becumming so biblical, literally, that they called the poodles.
Even when I did not touch them?
Believe it or not, when the police came, they even told my mother off! Serves her right! hahaha

by the way, how's takashi? :wink:
haha, I've been waiting for you to ask me that! :p
takashi is dead and will never return! :wink:

but first, you need to revert your katana blade to right side up. :p
I'm not sure what you mean, because rurouni kenshin uses a sakabato:
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Sakabato
not a normal katana, so one side is blunt; and as I've said before over two months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223584-My-Agony&p=2371455#post2371455
:eek: Manga Rurouni Kenshin is here! :eek:

Careful with that samurai sword hor, dun hurt the innocent baby :biggrin:
The innocent baby has more to fear from his/her own parents, especially if his/her mother decides to abort for whatever reasons. :(
And even if he/she manages to be born a healthy baby, he/she would still have to face reality (i.e. the real world) after birth, which is filled with suffering, even though there might be some pleasure.
These are not "unkind words", but honest words from me, and I believe my words reflect the true reality.

And just in case you're not aware, although Kenshin used to be an assassin, he later repented and stopped killing for the rest of his life (while wandering around Japan), which is why he called himself a "rurouni":
http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Rurouni
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rurouni
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rurouni+Kenshin
(I'm not implying I used to be a murderer; I just admire repentant sinners, and it also suits me because I'm also trying to repent for my own sins.)

Kenshin even saved a baby from potential death at the hands of an unrepentant murderer (who ironically repented some time later, or at least he stopped killing for the rest of the anime):
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Rurouni-Kenshin/Episode-039
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Rurouni-Kenshin/Episode-040
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rurouni_Kenshin_episodes_(season_2)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure what you mean, because rurouni kenshin uses a sakabato:
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Sakabato
not a normal katana, so one side is blunt; and as I've said before over two months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223584-My-Agony&p=2371455#post2371455

rurouni's blade is blunt on the slashing convex side while sharp on the concave side, different from typical katana. it's not blunt on both sides. he can still "kill" if he chooses to slash with the concave side, but he refrains from doing that as he is sworn not to take another life. why are you into jap samurai drama?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
rurouni's blade is blunt on the slashing convex side while sharp on the concave side, different from typical katana. it's not blunt on both sides. he can still "kill" if he chooses to slash with the concave side, but he refrains from doing that as he is sworn not to take another life.
Likewise, I'm also not a violent person in real life (but I might be "violent" with my words sometimes), which is why my mother was in the wrong to call the police, who then sided with me, since I committed no crime! haha
In fact, it is she who has been violent towards me many times, especially during my childhood when she physically (and psychologically) abused me, and yet I somehow managed to refrain from being violent towards her or anyone else... I think it's because of my paternal grandfather, who taught me patience.

why are you into jap samurai drama?
I used to be, but after watching so much violence and bloodshed, I grew sick of it. :o
I still admire the discipline of the samurai, but I'm against their homicides and suicides because of my Christian beliefs.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Chee and I support Chee but a Chee win will be nothing short of a miracle.
Ground hardly shifted since last GE. If Chee can garner more than 30% it's a victory for opposition liao.
Not than I care much though.....I've already given up all hopes on Sg politics

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Chee and I support Chee but a Chee win will be nothing short of a miracle.
Ground hardly shifted since last GE. If Chee can garner more than 30% it's a victory for opposition liao.
Not than I care much though.....I've already given up all hopes on Sg politics

It's not over till the fat lady sings...!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happened about an hour ago:

Good morning, Dr Chee met and greeted residents at Bukit Batok MRT station :smile:

10399829_10155011189183849_6853501261705441856_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee Soon Juan and Mrs Chee meeting and greeting the Bukit Batok residents who were out for their grocery shopping and breakfast early this morning.

Note: I am sorry that these pictures are a bit too big when posted in this forum :smile:

12977273_10154377218473455_1740424286941957902_o.jpg

12472284_10154377217273455_7654369473764955290_n.jpg

12970855_10154377219498455_5332868795711744078_o.jpg

12928340_10154377219763455_7307561671918019369_n.jpg

12963386_10154377219838455_8313609423244023529_n.jpg

12957644_10154377219913455_2162026495942165331_o.jpg