• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks brothers for all your concern

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a time that I was at the lowest I ever been. But I told myself, this is the lowest already, it can only get better from here. Be positive bro.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a time that I was at the lowest I ever been. But I told myself, this is the lowest already, it can only get better from here. Be positive bro.

I am dead serious. Once I was so low I wanted to take my life. But I endured and with time I recovered. Take care Bro.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No matter what I have said and written, I am deeply touched by the comradeship in this forum. Thank you and keep up the spirit of brotherhood in this forum.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter what I have said and written, I am deeply touched by the comradeship in this forum. Thank you and keep up the spirit of brotherhood in this forum.

That what SAM coffeeshop is the best.
Dont always complaint is anti PAP.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
When in pain remember that it brings no dishonour and that it does not weaken the governing intelligence. Pain is neither everlasting nor intolerable; it has its limits if you add nothing by imagination.

- Marcus Aurelius

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When in pain remember that it brings no dishonour and that it does not weaken the governing intelligence. Pain is neither everlasting nor intolerable; it has its limits if you add nothing by imagination.

- Marcus Aurelius

When u got no balls to "tok", don't put your kukujiao on the chopping board otherwise keep your words.

- Maximilian Veers

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray that Drifter gets a Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus experience through this time of depression.