• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank U! SingTel, MDA for doubling my EPL fee!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best choice is to lead your life in a more productive manner like watching paint dry instead.

You need some kind of mental treatment. Call in early if this is not too much of a hassle.

Remember, getting treated early has a better chance of success.LOL

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i was still in primary school, the only live matches available were the community shield and fa cup final. English football was only an one hr hidlights of the previous week matches on sunday morning big league soccer.

I wont pay $60 for epl telecast. I only willing to pay atmost $20 for an all sports channel. If not, $3-5 per match. I only want to watch my beloved liverpool in action, i cannot care less for the other 19 teams. I already wean off epl, i cancelled starhub sport channel eversince starhub charged sport channels above $25 per month.

As for singtel, i dont like them. I told the contractor to dismantle the singtel wirings when i renov my flat. God help the singtel promotor who dare to approach me to promote mio tv.:oIo:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're an idiot for watching that crap in the first place.

I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my life watching EPL even if I was paid for my time.

LOL some fart chaser and his clones likes to quote your posts on the games but is shooting his own foot because the games are overwhelmingly popular and ultimately u are the one that allowed the football betting advertisers to advertise in your forum.