• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank GOODNESS for TV, watching Olympics of Sinkie Olumparians.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Sinkie Olumparians' performance not really that bad, at least they participated, until I watched TV showing their events.

That Sinkie running the 100m was so far behind when he came in last is appallingly embaraassing, yet he says he better his national time.
Like that, it means his national time is really bad.

How about that female rower, thank goodness there's TV. Now then I know how fuckup she is. Not only is she last in the race, she is so far behind the rest that it agonising to watch...so embarrassing. Yet when interviewed, she said she happy and never expect to win anything....but give us a break, not with such fuckup performance, right?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Sinkie running the 100m was so far behind when he came in last is appallingly embaraassing, yet he says he better his national time.
Like that, it means his national time is really bad.

Come on lah!
He came 2nd in his preliminaries in the morning and got to race against a world class sprinter in Tyson Gay!
Btw, he is in lane 2.

Gary Yeo 100m.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You expected him to run faster than orr larng?

Better to be a local homegrown and finish last, than to be foreign mercenary and win a bronze.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on lah!
He came 2nd in his preliminaries in the morning and got to race against a world class sprinter in Tyson Gay!
Btw, he is in lane 2.

View attachment 6052
Yes I would think there were thousands taking part in such a blue ribbon event and to get to appear on TV in the heats means he qualified. Did not spot any SEA runners in the heats except for another Indonesian.
SSC want face one, those whose times cannot make the qualifying times they dun dare send over scare malu.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was ranked 50th in the overall standings, below 2 Japs but above the Indonesian sprinter who was ranked 53rd.
This is indeed the Blue Ribbon event of the Games so millions around the world would have been watching.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember what I've always said about Singaporeans? No talent, no looks, no morality. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was ranked 50th in the overall standings, below 2 Japs but above the Indonesian sprinter who was ranked 53rd.
This is indeed the Blue Ribbon event of the Games so millions around the world would have been watching.
I take a 50th ranked true blue sinkie over a chinapore bronze medallist anytime.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite impressed with him actually... to finish just 3m behind Tyson Gay.
I always benchmark myself against world champions as well... for longer distance running (5km and above) i am happy to do just 2x the time taken by world top.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite impressed with him actually... to finish just 3m behind Tyson Gay.
I always benchmark myself against world champions as well... for longer distance running (5km and above) i am happy to do just 2x the time taken by world top.

please do not make a fool of yourself. In olympics the difference between gold and silver is measured in millimeters!!!! 3meters is actually 3,000 millimeters behind tyson gay.such standards are not even regional level. useless and lousy just admit lousy . that's the first step towards improvement. All the lame excuses for what??? Malaysia sent in a simple kampong girl and won an Olympics bronze in diving!!!! no hype before that. singapore spent millions, lots of hype and get what??? crap excuses from table tennis, swimming, running etc. spare me the insults and excuses. These people are only FIT to be competing in the Paralympics and even then I seriously doubt they would win any medals, given their attitude and crap performance. so much for world class when malaysia boleh has proven al these FT are just craps useless sh!t parasites.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la at least that chap is still true blue sinkie and not FT.
He's probably the fastest sinkie and I think he stands a chance in regional (SEA).
He is still young let's hope they nurture him like how they do with the FTs.
We can reject the chinapore table tennis FTs but must sarpork our local boy (with the exception of 'sportsmen' like Siew shaw her).

please do not make a fool of yourself. In olympics the difference between gold and silver is measured in millimeters!!!! 3meters is actually 3,000 millimeters behind tyson gay.such standards are not even regional level. useless and lousy just admit lousy . that's the first step towards improvement. All the lame excuses for what??? Malaysia sent in a simple kampong girl and won an Olympics bronze in diving!!!! no hype before that. singapore spent millions, lots of hype and get what??? crap excuses from table tennis, swimming, running etc. spare me the insults and excuses. These people are only FIT to be competing in the Paralympics and even then I seriously doubt they would win any medals, given their attitude and crap performance. so much for world class when malaysia boleh has proven al these FT are just craps useless sh!t parasites.:biggrin:

Last edited:

dragontrainee

Seriously... FT also complain, Sinkie also complain... Anything also want to whack. No wonder Singapore is going down which this kind of quality citizens

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sinkie support sinkie. I happen to be Chinese too but sorry no support chinapore.

Why do you support Sinkie? You should support Singaporean. Sinkie is just a bad and poor representation of what a true-blue Singaporean should not be.

Anyway, you're not supporting Sinkie or Singaporean. You're just merely supporting IOC Singapore's selection process and agreeing to the abuse of tax-payers funds by sending mediocre athletes to embarrass Singapore. The use of FTs, while not really a good thing, so many countries like France, Britain, Germany, etc are doing that, to bring glory to their country. What is important is the medal table. If we do not have athletes, either we use FTs or we don't send a mediocre athlete to the Olympics. Simple as that.

I rather don't send FT and mediocre athletes, but if no choice, then send one who is in the same league as the competitors. Look at the Sinkie rower. Finishing so far away from the next last rower. It's just shameful. Olympics games is not a holiday for athletes. We should not waste tax-payers' money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is important is the medal table. If we do not have athletes, either we use FTs or we don't send a mediocre athlete to the Olympics. Simple as that.
No need to write long essay...you summed it up nicely with this statement.
Your interpretation of the olympic spirit is commendable.
I can see now why you were defending Siew shaw her....I supposed you support doping in sports as well.

Last edited:

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to write long essay...you summed it up nicely with this statement.
Your interpretation of the olympic spirit is commendable.
I can see now why you were defending Siew shaw her....I supposed you support doping in sports as well.

I don't support doping but I'm not as stupid as some dickheads here who think dope is not used. For example, Yohan Blake was caught for doping, yet he still can compete once his ban is over. Then I read about this female long jumper, who was banned for 2 years for doping and now has won the gold medal. Is she clean?

As far as I'm concerned, if the PB of a Singaporean athlete is too far off the field, then don't waste tax-payers' money.

Do you like it that tax-payers' money is used to send Lee BW and Chan CS and Tony, etc and all the officials to jiak-hong in London? On the pretext of supporting FTs and fuckup Sinkie athletes that cannot even complete a race without embarrassing Singapore?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The jiakliaobees using public money to jiak hong is a topic for another day.

The Olympic committee does provide minimum qualifying times and countries do hold trials for their athletes.....these guidelines serve to minimise the gulf in standards....some atheletes and teams are even ranked...in the run up to the finals there are heats, semi finals....

Contrary to your beliefs, sports is not only about winning and losing....you cannot grasp this concept as seen by your defence of Siew shaw her.....you like them think that losing is embarrassing and disgraceful.

I don't support doping but I'm not as stupid as some dickheads here who think dope is not used. For example, Yohan Blake was caught for doping, yet he still can compete once his ban is over. Then I read about this female long jumper, who was banned for 2 years for doping and now has won the gold medal. Is she clean?

As far as I'm concerned, if the PB of a Singaporean athlete is too far off the field, then don't waste tax-payers' money.

Do you like it that tax-payers' money is used to send Lee BW and Chan CS and Tony, etc and all the officials to jiak-hong in London? On the pretext of supporting FTs and fuckup Sinkie athletes that cannot even complete a race without embarrassing Singapore?