• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thaksin's Chiobu Dotter Gave Birth to Baby Boy Nicknamed "Thasin"! Royal Familee's balls got Shrinked?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leading Thai opposition PM candidate gives birth two weeks from polling day​

Thailand's main opposition frontrunner, Paetongtarn Shinawatra, has given birth two weeks before general elections

Thailand's main opposition frontrunner, Paetongtarn Shinawatra, has given birth two weeks before general elections
An opposition frontrunner in Thailand's upcoming general elections has given birth two weeks before the polling day, her party confirmed on Monday.
The kingdom is entering the final stretch before the May 14 election with reformist groups, including Pheu Thai and Move Forward, surging ahead of establishment parties.
Paetongtarn Shinawatra, daughter of billionaire former leader Thaksin Shinawatra, is one of Pheu Thai's prime ministerial candidates and has been polling strongly.

A near-constant presence on the campaign trail, for the past week she has ralliedvirtually, appearing by video link at an event on Saturday in Thailand's eastern Si Sa Ket province.
"She gave birth this morning," Rinthipond Varinvatchararoj, Pheu Thai acting spokeswoman, told AFP.
It is unclear how long Paetongtarn will rest, she said, but Rinthipond was confident that she would be present at Pheu Thai's final rally in Bangkok on May 12.
On her official Instagram page, Paetongtarn said the baby boy would be named Prutthasin Sooksawas and nicknamed "Thasin".
The news was also shared by her father, who said on Twitter that he would return to the kingdom to care for his seventh grandchild.
Ousted in a 2006 coup, Thaksin lives in Dubai to avoid corruption charges he says are politically motivated.
"All of my seven grandchildren were born while I lived abroad. I will go back to raise my grandchildren," he wrote, without specifying when he might return.
It is not the first time Thaksin has promised to return to Thailand.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a well known fact that the worst type of government are those formed by or dominated by military or former military people.
Military training do not equip them with the necessary skills to manage a government and they will always resort to authoritarian rule and suppress opposition or dissent to prolong their self interest.
Thailand is a good example, and so is another place nearby with a dishonourable son supressing its own people in favour of foreigners

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin shoyld be charged for abuse of power if he can use parliament to change tax laws that benefit him personally.
The king has the right to veto such a move.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thaksin shoyld be charged for abuse of power if he can use parliament to change tax laws that benefit him personally.
The king has the right to veto such a move.
But who helped him? WHore Jinx and Stomachsick Holdings and that fatso Iswaran.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i luv how ze thaksin family can spawn itself n participate in every election without fail. i m rooting 4 zem. :biggrin:
Zis saksin familee abused power when in charge. The malay revolt in southern thai started when saksin was in charge and malays were arbitrarily arrested for ze smallest infringement.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s gonna be another vicious cycle. The poor sarpok Thaksin the rich don’t. The king will instigate another coup when he feels bored.