• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terror Chinese Girlfriend

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese woman's five-hour stand-off

AFTER climbing 14 storeys to the rooftop, she threatened to jump.
Shouting profanities, the Chinese national, 29, yelled: "Get his wife to kneel in front of me!"
The woman, a supervisor, had been working at a factory in Enterprise Centre for a year. While there, she became close to a married man. The man's wife got wind of their relationship.

Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao said the commotion lasted over five hours.

pc_600x450.jpg

http://www.tnp.sg/content/chinese-womans-five-hour-stand
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=42704

Wah, fierce blonde-hair PRC woman wants married boyfriend's wife to kneel in front of her! Just worked in the factory for only one year, and already steady with married man. Don't know who to feel pity for. Any old hands here want to impart your wisdom?

1. If you are the boyfriend, what's your next move?
2. If you are the wife, what would you do?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese woman's five-hour stand-off
2. If you are the wife, what would you do?

This type of drama mama queen can never be my GF. Not even fit to be a mistress. Consolation for her would be to be my FB. :eek::eek::eek:

Jackass Neo is another drama papa. He just collaborated with mediacock for the new drama "Fried MRT Chickens". A tactic to increase sales of the dwindling readership of their shitty times.
:biggrin:

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police should have told her to hurry up and up and stop wasting people's time. :rolleyes: Better yet give her a helping hand by offering to push her off the ledge. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Should just get a sniper and put one round in her fucking head. Cheap and quick. No need to waste time and resource.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kneel in front of her very demanding le.
I will ask her please jump dont waste time.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a effigy fr a 7th mth offering! Man also got no standard, tis type of mistress? Hahaha...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before she jumps, I'm going to tell her that I would burn many hell money for her in the coming future....:wink: Then she can jump down...

Last edited: