• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terengganu Islamic PAS Youth 'armed' Marching with swords and spears, preparing for Jihad War?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should invite a contingent of them for next year's Chingay Pride Parade. Let's add more diversity to the show.

Great idea! I believe this contingent is a must cosplay for next year's chinkgay, will PAP give the clearance?

FpTgrHvaYAAtzDb

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ans so sayeth the pagan and polytheist idolator.

So sayeth the hypocrite who bows before a stone idol in arabia.

If you give them their rights as per the constitutions, they won't be doing this. Anyway this is Malaysia lah.

The islamist muuds and yourself do not respect the Constitution, be it in Singapore or jiuhu version. They have often wanted to replace the jiuhu constitution with the quran serving as the sole constitution.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people should just carve themselves out of Malaysian Federation. Form a Nation on their own with Pahang ,Kelantan and leave others alone.

Seems they are living in another realm

They want to setup an islamic state.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It can't be an idol if we don't believe it can grant favours.
Unlike yours.

Most moslems believe the ka'bah can grant favours or cleanse sins. That's why they scramble and jostle to touch it and kiss it. You don't speak on behalf of mainstream moslems, only for your weird version of islam.

"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins."

Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959

muslim-people-trying-to-reach-the-black-stone-on-kaaba-in-mecca.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most moslems believe the ka'bah can grant favours or cleanse sins. That's why they scramble and jostle to touch it and kiss it. You don't speak on behalf of mainstream moslems, only for your weird version of islam.

"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins."

Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959

muslim-people-trying-to-reach-the-black-stone-on-kaaba-in-mecca.jpg
Allah forgives the sin, dependent on your actions. The stone has no power to atone. Only the action of touching it.
Anyway I have yet to see how strong and authentic this Hadith is.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Allah forgives the sin, dependent on your actions. The stone has no power to atone. Only the action of touching it.

You're contradicting your own hadith scriptures.

Anyway I have yet to see how strong and authentic this Hadith is.

The hadith is usually authentic if it makes your religion and 'prophet' look good, weak and unreliable if it makes your religion and 'prophet' look lousy.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Police to summon PAS youth after march with fake swords, spears and shields​

TERENGGANU police will summon the organiser of an event involving a group of participants who marched with fake swords, spears and shields while clad in mediaeval Islamic war attire yesterday in Setiu.

Setiu district police chief Afandi Hussin confirmed that his men has contacted the organiser, Terengganu PAS Youth to help facilitate investigations into the programme.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ans so sayeth the pagan and polytheist idolator.

If you give them their rights as per the constitutions, they won't be doing this. Anyway this is Malaysia lah.
The m&ds do not want such rights. If not they would not be aping other cultures and not their own