• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terengganu Islamic PAS Youth 'armed' Marching with swords and spears, preparing for Jihad War?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
c3117018-pas-fb-190223-1.jpg

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...n-seeing-members-marching-with-swords-spears/

PETALING JAYA: PAS Youth chief Ahmad Fadhli Shaari said he found it “strange” to see Terengganu PAS Youth members marching with what appeared to be swords, spears and shields.

It is understood that the march took place on Friday in Setiu, Terengganu, at the start of the two-day PAS Youth gathering known as Himpunan Pemuda Islam Terengganu (Himpit).

Fadhli said he was only invited for the event’s launch and was unaware of the march.

“I just saw the pictures this morning, and I find it strange,” Fadhli told FMT.

“I didn’t join them,” he said when asked to comment about the march.

“You can check with the Terengganu PAS Youth chief if you want to find out more about this.”

FMT has reached out to Terengganu PAS Youth chief Harun Esa for comment.

FMT has also reached out to Terengganu police chief Rohaimi Isa to find out whether permits were required, and obtained, for the march.

Earlier today, pictures of a crowd of men believed to be PAS members marching with what appeared to be swords, spears and shields went viral on social media.

A check on Terengganu PAS Youth’s Facebook page showed a picture of a crowd of men marching with the same “weapons”, with PAS flags in the background.

The Facebook page also showed that PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang was among those who attended the event.

Among the other activities that were held over the two days were football and sepak takraw matches, and a convoy of motorcycles carrying PAS flags.

Meanwhile, Setiu police chief Afandi Hussin said the event’s organisers, Terengganu PAS Youth, have been called in for questioning as the members in the march were carrying “weapon-shaped objects”, The Malaysian Insight reported.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people should just carve themselves out of Malaysian Federation. Form a Nation on their own with Pahang ,Kelantan and leave others alone.

Seems they are living in another realm

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show of force to Anwar. Ball is in his court. Why hasn’t he déclaré and shut down PAS as extremist group ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show of force to Anwar. Ball is in his court. Why hasn’t he déclaré and shut down PAS as extremist group ?
Once sabah snd sarawak get their 33% or seats in parliament, the malay extremist views will be muted. Current electoral lines favour rural malay voters who get more than their fair share.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you that stupid to not be able to differentiate Malaysian politics from real Jihad?

My title says it is a mock jihad, meaning preparing and rehearsing for the real one. Malaysia mainstream politics is mixed with religion, even more so in kelantan and terengganu.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My title says it is a mock jihad, meaning preparing and rehearsing for the real one. Malaysia mainstream politics is mixed with religion, even more so in kelantan and terengganu.
Kelantan, Kedah and Terengganu were part of Thailand until 1909.