• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Review Emertius on Hougang - Respected Online Journal

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
rom Dr Joe Ong, Richard Wan and all the members from Panama. After their revelations which SPH Brothel press refused ton run, led to this By elections, we get this holier than thou statement. Reminds me of a rapist offering to pay for the abortion out of the kindness of his heart.

"Team @ TR Emeritus stand on the Hougang by-election
May 10th, 2012 | Author: Editorial
The team @ TR Emeritus (TRE) would like to state for the record that we are not supporting nor endorsing any particular political party in the upcoming Hougang by-election.

With regard to the upcoming by-election, we would like to assure our readers that you are free to comment and express your support and views for or against any political parties of your choosing (subject to our TOS and applicable laws), but these views are entirely yours and not indicative of the stand of the team @ TRE.

Although TRE is generally sympathetic towards the cause of the opposition parties, we would like to maintain a neutral platform for patriotic Singaporeans from all camps to comment, discuss, share and exchange views on issues that affect our daily lives so that we can all work towards the betterment of Singapore.

Having said that, it has been brought to our attention that a certain website calling itself the “Temasek Times” a.k.a. “The Temasek Review” on Facebook has embarked on an online campaign to smear the Workers’ Party (WP).

Due to the fact that it uses “The Temasek Review” on Facebook to link to the “Temasek Times” website, many of our readers have mistakenly thought that the smear campaign against WP was launched and endorsed by us, which is certainly not the case.

We wish to clarify again that the official name of our website is TR Emeritus a.k.a. Temasek Review Emeritus (affectionately referred to by the media at times) and we are in no way related or affiliated to the “Temasek Times” website nor “The Temasek Review” on Facebook. Our only official Facebook is located at:

http://facebook.tremeritus.com or http://www.facebook.com/TREmeritus.

“The Temasek Review” Facebook was a fan page formerly linked to Temasek Review Emeritus (TRE’s former name), but is now linked to the “Temasek Times”. Its administrators are not related to the team @ TRE in any way.

We understand that the “Temasek Times” (TT) is currently embroiled in a plagiarism issue with a community on Facebook calling itself “Every Day Party”, which has accused TT of plagiarizing its article. The “Every Day Party” community is trying to get TT to acknowledge that it has plagiarized content and to apologise for it and to make the correct attribution.

However, the anonymous editors behind “Temasek Times” are ignoring all attempts by “Every Day Party” community to get TT to repent and are actively trying to bury the issue by deleting a.k.a. censoring comments seeking accountability on its Facebook.

Team @ TR Emeritus"

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a bunch of hopeless fucks no different from koptiam ah bengs who are all entitled to have their own 2 cents worth...

the true clued vs the clueless will find all their 'public statements', 'disclaimer','clarification' utterly laughable...

GMS is no much different from their mindless chatter: the only difference being 1. he has stood before & 2. he never fail to remind us all his economics 2nd class uppers pedigree and his self-perceived sharp highly insightful political commentary backed by almighty reason and Marshallian public spiritedness, an Adam Smith disciple against the dreaded M word: monopoly...

Team@TR Emeritus - some new condo moniker?
TR Times, Temasek Times, TRE ... whatever .... even TOC has lost its sheen...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After they arrested the doc, dragged Richard wan thru a threathened law suit, what else can you expect. Imagine, one day after the writ for BE was issued, they come out with a statement like this. Might as well they are now PAP's bitch.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

I don't quite understand, you mean people should not declare neutrality for this Hougang By-election?

If I have the voting right for Hougang by-election, I would just spoil my vote. Well, this is still far better than YSL voting for PAP in GE2006.

I suspect the spoiled votes will increase for this Hougang by-elections. Just take it as neutrality but you can't blame them for spoiling their votes.

Goh Meng Seng

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't quite understand, you mean people should not declare neutrality for this Hougang By-election?

me also don't quite understand, thought you should blow LTK's cover by participating in this Hougang BE since you've mentioned LTK is using 空城计?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You should get better knowledge in strategy. 空城计 is just 缓兵之计,got time limit one. Once expired, one should regroup.

Goh Meng Seng

me also don't quite understand, thought you should blow LTK's cover by participating in this Hougang BE since you've mentioned LTK is using 空城计?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should get better knowledge in strategy. 空城计 is just 缓兵之计,got time limit one. Once expired, one should regroup.

Goh Meng Seng

konglanjiaowei.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TR has been compromised. As you know there are 2 distinct groups behind this enterprise. One wants to get the revenue but does not want to land behind bars. So they make this disclaimer as things will start to hot up. The other has axes to grind and a different agenda. The first provide the platform but not prepared to accept liability. The second brings in the traffic by the smears, plagisrism and smears.

The fact that they go for WP jugular is obvious while they pussyfoot around the PAP.

Why don't you ask Richard Wan why he gave up the name of the forummer who posted the article. You know for a fact that the details leading to his ID was given. Please don't pretend that you are not aware.

Scroobal,

If I have the voting right for Hougang by-election, I would just spoil my vote. Well, this is still far better than YSL voting for PAP in GE2006.

I suspect the spoiled votes will increase for this Hougang by-elections. Just take it as neutrality but you can't blame them for spoiling their votes.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

I have to be more humble so not to get you or GD keep thinking that I have all the intelligence and information at my finger tips! :wink:

GD is basically an ISD agent while I have my people doing counter-intelligence. Well, not on small things like which small fry PAP members get into the list of 48 but something else.

He is just trying to turn black into white, white into black, over turn everything. He is pissed of course, because his boss is pressurizing him due to the information breaches.

I do not know about TRE much, least about who betray who inside out. I only know one of the crazy guy broke away from TRE and setup Temasek Times. This crazy guy is mentally unstable, as far as I know, shooting all over the place like a mad cowboy. He was supporting WP all the way, throwing flame at NSP for the reluctance to let go MK to WP. But I guess, most likely he was rejected membership from WP and that is why the guns have been turned towards WP now.

As for TRE, though tame now but it still provides some good articles on and off.

Goh Meng Seng

TR has been compromised. As you know there are 2 distinct groups behind this enterprise. One wants to get the revenue but does not want to land behind bars. So they make this disclaimer as things will start to hot up. The other has axes to grind and a different agenda. The first provide the platform but not prepared to accept liability. The second brings in the traffic by the smears, plagisrism and smears.

The fact that they go for WP jugular is obvious while they pussyfoot around the PAP.

Why don't you ask Richard Wan why he gave up the name of the forummer who posted the article. You know for a fact that the details leading to his ID was given. Please don't pretend that you are not aware.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

such matured wisdom! in that case, me also understand that you've mentioned that WP camp is 蜀中无大将, which me also concurred with that view, so why don't you capture Hougang with your excellent planning? :confused::confused::confused:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
LTK allegedly said that he gave me face in GE2011 of not contesting in Tampines, well just take it that I am also giving him face now. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

such matured wisdom! in that case, me also understand that you've mentioned that WP camp is 蜀中无大将, which me also concurred with that view, so why don't you capture Hougang with your excellent planning? :confused::confused::confused:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, finally TRE is closed liao... according to the website, it will be closed until 2016 (GE?)

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Scroobal,

I have to be more humble so not to get you or GD keep thinking that I have all the intelligence and information at my finger tips! :wink:

GD is basically an ISD agent while I have my people doing counter-intelligence. Well, not on small things like which small fry PAP members get into the list of 48 but something else.

Yes, I WAS. I never denied being in the department. Even stated very clearly that Eric Tan and BL were my bosses previously.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello,
I believe that you did not differentiate the past and the present.
I recall that [GoldenDragon] in the past, had indicated that he was a police officer, and did worked at several departments, but he is no longer in the SPF.
Accordingly, it will be not truthful for you to allege that [GoldenDragon] is basically an ISD agent.

Dear Scroobal,

He is just trying to turn black into white, white into black, over turn everything. He is pissed of course, because his boss is pressurizing him due to the information breaches.

I do not know about TRE much, least about who betray who inside out. I only know one of the crazy guy broke away from TRE and setup Temasek Times. This crazy guy is mentally unstable, as far as I know, shooting all over the place like a mad cowboy. He was supporting WP all the way, throwing flame at NSP for the reluctance to let go MK to WP. But I guess, most likely he was rejected membership from WP and that is why the guns have been turned towards WP now.

As for TRE, though tame now but it still provides some good articles on and off.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I WAS. I never denied being in the department. Even stated very clearly that Eric Tan and BL were my bosses previously.

Don't worry bro, people here are discerning enough to know who is trying to play punk and who isn't. Both u and Scroo are a treasure house of info. GMS is a treasurehouse of bullshit.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, they playing joke only la. They want to raise money to lease server. USD50k for one year. Very expensive.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have the voting right for Hougang by-election, I would just spoil my vote.

Goh Meng Seng

If you want to spoil vote, please don't anyhow draw monkey face on PAP logo, it is counted as a vote for PAP. However, I may suggest that since you have personal grudge against WP, you might want to scribble "F U" against the hammer logo. My 2cts worth of thought for your consideration.:cool:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You really believe that ISD agents will just "retire" like that? LOLX! Well, unless he is dishourably discharged for doing something stupid.

No longer in SPF doesn't mean anything at all dude. There are people who aren't in SPF anymore but are still receiving money monthly from SPF...

Goh Meng Seng

Hello,
I believe that you did not differentiate the past and the present.
I recall that [GoldenDragon] in the past, had indicated that he was a police officer, and did worked at several departments, but he is no longer in the SPF.
Accordingly, it will be not truthful for you to allege that [GoldenDragon] is basically an ISD agent.