• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teaching of evolution in SG schools

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flaws Cannot Explain The Unguided Mutation

[video=youtube;9ncpYzJoLy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ncpYzJoLy4&feature=related[/video]

There you go, a good explanation of the secondly law of thermodynamics and evolution

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

There you go, a good explanation of the secondly law of thermodynamics and evolution

quick!!! file this to the Nobel Prize committee!!! we're all dependent on you to be Singapore's first Nobel Prize winner!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
quick!!! file this to the Nobel Prize committee!!! we're all dependent on you to be Singapore's first Nobel Prize winner!!! :smile::smile::smile:

I think he has a better chance of getting it by submitting his paper on the Creation of Universe which is superior to the Big Bang Theory or any of the other concepts that the Scientific Community is excited about. By the way, is the Big Bang Theory you all are discussing here the same one as in the famous drama serial?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are a lot of factual error in that video. for example it mention freezing of water violate 2nd law. at phase change dS = 0 as its a reversible process. that fucker obviously fail his thermodynamics modules. Violate my ass

Next, factual error, 2nd law thermodynamics laws HOLD FOR BOTH OPEN AND CLOSED SYSTEM, THE EQUATION DOES NOT GET ANYMORE COMPLEX, ITS STILL THE SAME FUCKING EQUATION WITH ZERO MODIFICATION. for closed system, just that pass through the system, so dS(total) = dS(system) as its isolated. For open system, heat exchange can take place, dS(total) = dS(system) + dS(surround) <---But if u look at it another way, this formed another closed system itself consisting of system and surrounding only with zero interaction with another system, if it comes into contact with another system, just add dS(system2) as its additive where system1, system2 are open but a combination of system1 and system2 now is viewed as closed. VERY COMPLICATED MEH (not to me at least)? open or closed system is how you look at the boundaries, the equations still holds. at the boundary of the open system define by the observer, upon considering the whole thing it is viewed as a closed system.

regardless, the equation still holds, just that the no of entities needed to consider for the entropy increases. which fuck up university this fucker graduated from.

the first half of the video i dunno what shit he is presenting. can i know which fuck up university he graduated from and what is his major. u fucking quote from a video that the stupid idiot has a fuck up basic foundation in this disciple.

My reference - TOP LEADING PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY TEXT AROUND THE WORLD = Atkin's Physical Chemistry 7th edition/8th edition. <---in case you are wondering, i finished reading every topic on thermodynamics in that book.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next stupid error, that life is an org and more orderly lifeform and thus it violate the 2nd law.

DIN I PROVE THIS EARLIER ON WHY THIS IS NOT THE CASE ?? FUCKING STUPID IDIOT WANT ME CUT AND PASTE AGAIN? <---THIS WAS IN THE ATKINS TEXTBOOK FOR YOUR FUCKING INFO, FUCKING GET HOLD OF IT, KNOW WHAT IS REAL THERMODYNAMIC BEFORE YOU COME TALK ABOUT IT UNEDUCATED PILE OF SHIT

"S(total) = S(system) + S(Surround)
dS(total) = dS(system) + dS(Surround)

Assume system = life, as life is more orderly thus dS(system) = -ve
In order to obey 2nd law, dS(Surround) >> dS(system)

dS(surround) = q(absorbed by surround) / T

for ease of argument, assume constant T.

q (absorbed by surround) = q (system) >> q(surround)

This is the exact reason why our body temperature is higher than normal surrounding temperature. In order to obey 2nd law. Thus dS(surround) is always positive and >>> dS(system)"

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;9ncpYzJoLy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ncpYzJoLy4&feature=related[/video]

this is from ICR.. institute of creation research... "research"? more like distorting science to support a fictional character from a tribal religion 2000 years ago.
so what if it is intelligent design,.. all the more it point to us that Tua Pek Kong is the true god of the universe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Creation_Research

ICR taught young earth creationism.. fark!! we already knew that is absolute gabbage. Even christians are starting to compromise on this. my african christian friend works as a geologist at the CSIRO, concurred with the science of old earth facts and fossil coal here are well over 100 million years old.

time for you to wake up, boy.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is, you can counter what they clearly presented. They even disproved your counter before you even brought it up.

Evolution is unscientific and shld never be taught in school.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Bang Only Prove One Thing ... God Must Exist

[video=youtube;EUe_Vfi5IL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUe_Vfi5IL0[/video]

I believe the big bang theory. But, where's the energy to initiate the big bang in the first place, assuming the beginning was just an empty space. God is that intelligent being who fine tuned the galaxy and life. He was that strange mathematician.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is, you can counter what they clearly presented. They even disproved your counter before you even brought it up.

Evolution is unscientific and shld never be taught in school.

hello, that stupid idiot in that video clearly presented that his basic in thermoD is shit.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The presentation was clear and flawless. Evolution does contradict the basic physical 2nd law of thermodynamics.
Evolution is therefore unscientific in its core.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The presentation was clear and flawless. Evolution does contradict the basic physical 2nd law of thermodynamics.

what are you waiting for? quickly file it to the Nobel Prize Committee! imagine this! Singapore's first Nobel Prize winner: kinana... whoa...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whats the rush bro. The 2nd law of thermodynamics has been proven and established a long time ago through science.
If indeed you can prove that the law on entrophy is not valid, present it to the Nobel council. Maybe you can get yourself famous if you are successful.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whats the rush bro. The 2nd law of thermodynamics has been proven and established a long time ago through science.
If indeed you can prove that the law on entrophy is not valid, present it to the Nobel council. Maybe you can get yourself famous if you are successful.

shit head, that video say tons of time entropy can be violated. thanks for shooting yourself in the foot AND YES THERMOD LAW HOLDS NO MATTER WHAT UNLIKE WHAT SHIT THE VIDEO SAID.

did you even go through the video or your comprehension is so poor that you did not even understand the content?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? No it didn't. You are BS. If you can violate law of entropy, you will be very famous

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? No it didn't. You are BS. If you can violate law of entropy, you will be very famous

that what the bloody video say WHEN IT MENTION ICE IS MELTING. I LAUGH LIKE FUCK. THAT FUCKTARD OBVIOUSLY DUNNO THERMOD, i bullshit or you never even see the fucking video.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

really? quote me all the 3 laws of thermodynamics without referring to the internet. see? you only know that 2nd thingy from some creationist websites like ICR or CMI, either written by some creationists like Ken Ham or Henry Morris.

see which research organizations will back their claims up... if you think god is real, then the earth is flat, 5000 years old, talking snake and donkey, cruelty of god against humanity by drowning everyone, splitted personality of god; one moment kill, another moment love, then lastly kill.. sheesh.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

1. you claim that this video demonstrates that the 2nd law of thermodynamics disprove the theory of evolution. disproving the evolution theory is worth the Nobel Prize. why wait?
2. me had not claimed or state that the 2nd law of thermodynamics is invalid. so quit putting words in my mouth and quit making yourself looking like an idiot.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Big Bang Only Prove One Thing ... God Must Exist

[video=youtube;EUe_Vfi5IL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUe_Vfi5IL0[/video]

I believe the big bang theory. But, where's the energy to initiate the big bang in the first place, assuming the beginning was just an empty space. God is that intelligent being who fine tuned the galaxy and life. He was that strange mathematician.

and what makes you think that the god is a christian god? it could be a martian god who didnt interact with humans but martians only. Or it could be tua pek kong..

so.. why wont you believe in tua pek kong? you are chinese right? why believe in a middle eastern ancient religion?

oh so god now is mathematician? have you reconcile with the billions of lives lost throughout human history due to natural disasters and diseases, and say all deserve it because of unbelief? and if that is the case, aren't you evil by nature to conceive such hideous ill intention to wish people will die and defend a fictional character, justifying his cruel acts towards humanity as right?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Is A Matrix ?

rubber_dinghy.jpg

and what makes you think that the god is a christian god? it could be a martian god who didnt interact with humans but martians only.

oh so god now is mathematician? have you reconcile with the billions of lives lost throughout human history due to natural disasters and diseases, and say all deserve it because of unbelief?

Yah, but, what do you think ? Let's not talk about the rest of what the bible says. Just focus on the promise which He will give the Spirit (aka Macromedia Flash plug-in) to communicate with Him. And it did happen to me, and that's great. What about the rest ? Should I just say, "Who cares, what the heck !"

All I need to know is once I get to access important information using the IP address at God dot heaven, connecting me the server Jesus, that was good enough. Those people without that plug-in (Holy Ghost or Spirit) will die anyway (even if he has got 100 years of lifespan).

7 billions of people on earth is a mess - a bloody mess ! I want all of them dead to enjoy that hegemony. Yes, mine ! All will be mine ! Funny, He thought otherwise and He gave me the vision of many beautiful dancing girls right before my eyes. What I did after that, I won't tell you.

You cannot just ask, "What about the rest ?" when you yourself are not in the dinghy. Save yourself first !

Morpheus : You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

agent-smith.jpg