• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NCMP?"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

they blame RC for bluffing them about the $5 angpow.:rolleyes:

that's great! must let the aunties know that there's no freebies and no goody-bags to collect :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

nah beh....NCMP is like asking me to watch AV with mosaic on....erected MP is like watching hardcore action....DPM ask why neber send best man to parliment via NCMP...simple because NCMP is a fucked up...half fucked namesake created by PAP to pacify the needs for more oppo! WP want to be real erected MP to fight in parliment,...thats why save second best (best = Aljunied GRC team)...LOL....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

calling bro GD!!! is LTK a PAP mole??? :confused::confused::confused:

Hahahahaaa. Best not to trust any of them. I trust only 3 - SL, CST and JBJ. Even if they are in the payroll, as long as they speak up for their constituents, it doesn't matter whether they are reel or real opposition. From my knowledge, ISD has the most opposition chaps!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my respectful view, a logical individual cannot rule out that possibility, especially the past events pertaining to the change of WP's secretary general, Mr. L being a businessman (which could be a very good cover for doing very little real business and yet have all the time in the world to be in politics as well as watch, observe and report on the various events, but with the secretive under the table cash payments in a safe house(s), and most probably unofficially not necessary to declare on income tax return), and having a managed opposition politician is preferered over an uncontrolled opposition politician.

That's right boss! Don't forget our dear friend screwed up once with the nomination forms. Hard to digest such error could take place with educated people.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took my name out of the ballot for NCMP post: WP's Png

SINGAPORE: The Workers' Party's candidate for Hougang, Mr Png Eng Huat, said he had decided not to be considered for the Non-Constituency MP (NCMP) post after last year's General Election (GE).

In an exclusive interview with Channel NewsAsia on Monday, Mr Png revealed he was against the NCMP scheme.

At a rally on Sunday night, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean had asked the Workers' Party why it didn't send Mr Png to parliament as an NCMP when it had a chance to do so.

Mr Png said: "I actually took my name out of the ballot for the NCMP post. Because I have a personal stand against the NCMP scheme, so that's why my name wasn't in the ballot. So I don't think DPM knows all of these."

Mr Png was part of the Workers' Party team for East Coast GRC in last year's GE.

The Elections Department had offered three NCMP seats to the best losing opposition candidates in last year's GE.

One of the seats was offered to the Workers' Party's East Coast GRC team, which was taken up by Mr Gerald Giam.

Mr Png also commented on DPM Teo's suggestion that the Workers' Party had taken the Hougang residents for granted.

Mr Teo had said that the manner in which the Workers' Party handled Mr Yaw Shin Leong's expulsion from the party, which had led to the by-election, was the issue.

Mr Png said Mr Teo has not visited nor talked to the residents as intensely as he had.

Mr Png also pointed out the issue of Mr Yaw's expulsion was brought up by residents a few times during his home visits.

- CNA/ck

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1202665/1/.html

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahaaa. Best not to trust any of them. I trust only 3 - SL, CST and JBJ. Even if they are in the payroll, as long as they speak up for their constituents, it doesn't matter whether they are reel or real opposition. From my knowledge, ISD has the most opposition chaps!

how to sign on as informer/mole with ISD??? nowadays my finance quite tight...? need the cash

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yaw Shin Leong si ho lang ar pai lang?

Honey,
After spending so much time with me you still don't understand what a man needs?
YSL is just like me, a Chee -Bye Lang, we love chee bye like you. What ho lang pai lang you talking?
CWK is also not ho-lang pai lang either...he is a lan-jiao lang and sia lan
Next time before you ask check with me first OK?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny TCH has to be the one speaking up...Khaw also. Where are the other ministers? CCS?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to sign on as informer/mole with ISD??? nowadays my finance quite tight...? need the cash

Submit your resume to Director ISD. Tell him GoldenDragon directed you to do so.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother [GoldenDragon]

I like your sense of humour re reel or real opposition.

By the way, is there a secret society with the name [GoldenDragon]/

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right boss! Don't forget our dear friend screwed up once with the nomination forms. Hard to digest such error could take place with educated people.

Hi Brother [GoldenDragon],

Thank you for the reminder, which I almost forgot about that screwed up nomination forms for one of the past GE. It pains me how unfortunate and real it was. Almost impossible to fathom.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother [GoldenDragon]

I like your sense of humour re reel or real opposition.

By the way, is there a secret society with the name [GoldenDragon]/

Kim Leng don't have but have Pek Kim Leng. SS group going, going, gone. No active recruitment. Suku is perhaps their most known personality in PKL. Used to help manage Tycoon (nightclub) in the 90s. In his mid to late 60s now but still a good fighter. Great singer too. Was almost hitting it big time in the late 60s when kena detained under CL for rioting case leading to death. I recall incident took place at Bras Brasah.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kim Leng don't have but have Pek Kim Leng. SS group going, going, gone. No active recruitment. Suku is perhaps their most known personality in PKL. Used to help manage Tycoon (nightclub) in the 90s. In his mid to late 60s now but still a good fighter. Great singer too. Was almost hitting it big time in the late 60s when kena detained under CL for rioting case leading to death. I recall incident took place at Bras Brasah.

Agree with you that SS has been going going, soon gone, mainly due to the rapid urbanization of Singapore, after 1970's, no more kampungs to play hide and seek.

Wow, in his 60's, but still a good fighter! As good as you and I? May be better than I, but perhaps, you could match him, hand to hand or fist with fist?

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they were to sent png eng huat as NCMP

and gerald to contest in hougang now

then TCH will be asking why never sent gerald as NCMP

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS ?????

The term LPPL was coined precisely to describe people like TCH

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its truly mind boggling that a scholar multi-millionaire DPM can even put forth such an argument. Just goes to show those "elites" are over-rated, overpaid, and long overdue for removal.

Overpaid rubbish spouting rigmarole what's new?