• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am pretty confident boss of SBOBET will get an assistant of his to quietly leave a huge sum of pek kim lui for the family of the deceased. He is always on the look-out for those down and out, especially through no fault of theirs.

He should have some loose change to help since the recently ended BPL probably made him a pretty tidy sum.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So there's one set of rules when a taxi driver gets killed by a Ferrari and another set of rules when a cyclist gets killed by a taxi driver???:rolleyes:

My best friend was killed by a fucking lowly taxi driver and his family got NOTHING!!!! not a fucking penny from anyone other than close family and friends who chipped in to help out. MIW gave no assurance of anything.

The family had to downgrade from 4 room to a 2 room flat and his poor wife had to go back to work while his mother in law gave up work to look after the kids.

Maybe you guys never stir it big enough.
Your friend met a mishap in a leisure and fun activity. This taxi driver met a mishap while trying to earn a living, so that he can put food on the table for his family, education fees for his kids and so on. If you can't see the difference, nobody can help you. You need to go for some therapy before you become a serial taxi driver murderer.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So there's one set of rules when a taxi driver gets killed by a Ferrari and another set of rules when a cyclist gets killed by a taxi driver???:rolleyes:

My best friend was killed by a fucking lowly taxi driver and his family got NOTHING!!!! not a fucking penny from anyone other than close family and friends who chipped in to help out. MIW gave no assurance of anything.

The family had to downgrade from 4 room to a 2 room flat and his poor wife had to go back to work while his mother in law gave up work to look after the kids.

Both cyclist and taxi driver are the 99%, the working class who go about doing their jobs to support the rich 1%. No need special treatment. Downgrading of HDB flat does not show up in most overlords' radar. Just don't cause more trouble. :biggrin:

Ferrari driver belong to the 1%. Tough luck that the accident is on Youtube. Otherwise, the connected would have easily bail out the PRC to avoid public anger, and do not have to offer scholarships and assistance to that Canberra Rd taxi driver to appease the public anger.

Sinkee peesai who think too highly of themselves should take a reality check!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't some Lycra clad wanker. He was RIDING HIS BIKE TO GET TO WORK!!! He couldn't afford a car and he wanted to save as much money as possible for his kids.

That i don't know. Bike as in motorbike and not bicycle you are referring to. Ok, you should have launched a donation drive for him through the available media. I m sure, motorists will step forward to contribute. Write an email on behalf of his family to the MIWs and so on.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ferrari driver belong to the 1%. Tough luck that the accident is on Youtube. Otherwise, the connected would have easily bail out the PRC to avoid public anger, and do not have to offer scholarships and assistance to that Canberra Rd taxi driver to appease the public anger.

Sinkee peesai who think too highly of themselves should take a reality check!

kudos to taxi driver who uploaded the vid......if not the papers can spin what they wanted and none of us will be the wiser.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when were you ever a believer in social equality? :rolleyes:

Assuming you're not bullshitting as usual, then, blame the MSM for not reporting your friend's accident & his family's plight. Your friend was most likely no superstar either, how the hell would anybody other than his friends & family know, much less grief at his passing?

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't. That's why I firmly believe that taxi drivers are the scum of the earth.

I endorse your belief by 50%, last night while on the way to the wake. I met 2 dangerous driving taxi drivers. One of them was trying to overtake me in a converging lane, the other one drove into my lane when we make a right turn at a traffic junction. After he continued driving in the middle of 2 lanes, i overtook him on the outer left lane, and left him behind my shadow :biggrin:. A few months back a fucker flashed at me from behind when i made a left turn to the main road. he was miles behind me and he wasn't driving very fast. At first, i thought he was flashing at something or someone else. As he came nearer, he starts to tailgate me. It was in the middle of the night, there's no vehicles in any of the other lanes. When we stop on a red light, he drove to my side. Of cos, we started staring at each other. I wind down the window and asked him "WHY", he started nodding his head and mumble some shit, i then show him my middle finger. After the red light turns green, he continued to follow closely by my side for a distance. KNNBCCB! Limbeh on hazard light and stop by the road side. Waving him to join me. Guess what? The cheebye kia sped off. Lim beh throw him another middle finger from behind!

Still they are by no means scums to me, they are just trying to earn a living. Of cos, there are black sheeps among them. Just target those black sheeps, Leongsam.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Use the guide below to determine the amount of compassion the victim can get.

FT kills Peasant SG -> Screw the FT
Peasant SG kills FT -> Screw the FT
FT kills Elite SG -> Bo Chup
Elite SG kills FT -> Bo Chup
Elite SG kills Peasant SG -> Screw the Elite SG
Peasant SG kills Elite SG -> Screw the Elite SG
Peasant SG kills Peasant SG -> Bo Chup
FT kills FT -> Bo Chup

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows how you were brought up........

and i am going to fucking do it again

LOL

dun worry its way better than yours superstitious upbringing. And in case you are wondering, i do not follow any of the stupid customs at anyone funeral that i deem superstitious. ask me follow all those kind of lan jiao practice, i will say no, if you insist again i will openly fuck you and that is me. if you find it offended that i say all these are superstitious, its none of my fucking problem, and seriously its not yours as well, as these are my opinions. these opinions are not learn from my upbringing, but from proper educations that these are indeed superstitious bullshit. and this is for you .|.. and this is from my upbringing

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL

dun worry its way better than yours superstitious upbringing. And in case you are wondering, i do not follow any of the stupid customs at anyone funeral that i deem superstitious. ask me follow all those kind of lan jiao practice, i will say no, if you insist again i will openly fuck you and that is me. if you find it offended that i say all these are superstitious, its none of my fucking problem, and seriously its not yours as well, as these are my opinions. these opinions are not learn from my upbringing, but from proper educations that these are indeed superstitious bullshit. and this is for you .|.. and this is from my upbringing

Bro, let's bring this topic out of this thread. Let me do a kawarimi no jutsu for this thread, ok? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL

relax ...chill .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when I insisted that one follows the ritual? Since when did I imply that your upbring has any bearing on your acceptance of rituals deem supersitious?

Don't twist and turn. I found your lack of respect for the deceased by posting LOLs, and cartoons in this thread distasteful.

Maybe you should read all the posting again, and not try to twist and turn your way out to save your own face for your lack of morals, and basic sense of respect.

LOL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when I insisted that one follows the ritual? Since when did I imply that your upbring has any bearing on your acceptance of rituals deem supersitious?

Don't twist and turn. I found your lack of respect for the deceased by posting LOLs, and cartoons in this thread distasteful.

Maybe you should read all the posting again, and not try to twist and turn your way out to save your own face for your lack of morals, and basic sense of respect.

Bro, please come to this thread to give your views,

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?117481-Ghost-Superstition-Or-Real

Over there is No Holds Barred. :wink: