• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wake of Mr Cheng Teck Hong is till the 17th. Please drop by Blk 306, Canberra Road. All 3 kids are schooling. The eldest is a girl in Poly, the 2 boys are doing O and A levels respectively. All donations big or small is appreciated.

I am sure the SBF brothers and sisters here will do our part.

Kum Sia

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect Sam "The Scrooge" Leong to come here and say that he deserved to die for being a lowly taxi driver and getting an accident because he can't do better in life.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone has the address of the dead Ferrari driver?

It makes more sense to rub shoulders with the rich, esp at this time of of their distress.
We should remember and be grateful for the Great Contribution of the Rich Chinese Immigrants to the Nanyang region. Hope they will forgive the taxi driver and continue to contribute to Singapore.

My understanding is that even some newspapers are singing high praises of this poor unlucky Ferrari driver whose life was cut short by a taxi driver who got into his way.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has the address of the dead Ferrari driver?

It makes more sense to rub shoulders with the rich, esp at this time of of their distress.
We should remember and be grateful for the Great Contribution of the Rich Chinese Immigrants to the Nanyang region. Hope they will forgive the taxi driver and continue to contribute to Singapore.

My understanding is that even some newspapers are singing high praises of this poor unlucky Ferrari driver whose life was cut short by a taxi driver who got into his way.

Mt Vernon.

Sametime u can also go and visit his passenger charbo and interview her.

Maybe u can get some rewards from that AT wife.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mt Vernon.

Sametime u can also go and visit his passenger charbo and interview her.

Maybe u can get some rewards from that AT wife.

Kum Sai.
Charbo, I prefer those who don't break my ear-drums with their moans.

I am ex-Singaporean. Do I need to go to the PRC Embassy to apply visa to enter Singapore?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
My deepest and sincere condolences to the family.

The taxi uncle had left children who now has to fight foreigners for work,as they are growing up.

What a double whammy !First a foreigner taking the life of a Singaporean whose children may come under the thumb of foreigners too--because of the untimely demise of the only bread-winner.

Fuck you PAP.

I hope to turn up for the wake.And I sincerely hope many more will do so.I appeal to the Malay and Indian brothers to attend as well.No thanks to the PAP dog Jah Rastfar who had practically driven minority races off this forum.

I sincerely feel a show of numbers who are multi racial during the wake will send a strong message to PAP & SPH ;not to fool around with the life of locals.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wake of Mr Cheng Teck Hong is till the 17th. Please drop by Blk 306, Canberra Road. All 3 kids are schooling. The eldest is a girl in Poly, the 2 boys are doing O and A levels respectively. All donations big or small is appreciated.

Kum Sia

How much did u donate? Show us the cheque amount.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canberra is under Sembawang GRC.. Got the feeling that those Pappy Scum MPs lead by the $8 Penang Lasksa Scum Ah Khaw, Vikram Nair and their Por Lumpar entourage will also visit the wake in the comin days.. They'll be donating and at the same time doin their usual wayang..

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canberra is under Sembawang GRC.. Got the feeling that those Pappy Scum MPs lead by the $8 Penang Lasksa Scum Ah Khaw, Vikram Nair and their Por Lumpar entourage will also visit the wake in the comin days.. They'll be donating and at the same time doin their usual wayang..

U better don't count papig to donate anything other than a blanket brought from pap blanket man sear. Money use to pay for the vastly markup sear blanket will be by RC fund which come from PA which turn come from the taxpayers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the dead fucktard Ma Chi funeral?
I think fuckface is so mangled it's a close casket.
Is it bad taste to send a congratulatory garland?
Will I sabo the flower shop delivery man kena beating?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope to turn up for the wake.And I sincerely hope many more will do so.I appeal to the Malay and Indian brothers to attend as well.No thanks to the PAP dog Jah Rastfar who had practically driven minority races off this forum.

I'm part of that category and he hasn't driven me away yet.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i am waiting to see if there will be outpour of donations for the PRC daughter & the preggy wife.

Invited foreign talent vs lowly sinkie taxi driver who needed spurs stuck in his hide. The outcome is obvious.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you knew the family? i though only if you knew him or his family then you can go to the wake.

Kum Sia

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kum Sia

You are a good man!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a double whammy !First a foreigner taking the life of a Singaporean whose children may come under the thumb of foreigners too--because of the untimely demise of the only bread-winner.

Fuck you PAP.

I sincerely feel a show of numbers who are multi racial during the wake will send a strong message to PAP & SPH ;not to fool around with the life of locals.

Mentioning my nick here and then calling me a pappy dog? Piece of shit who are you to call racist when your nick is Nice_Gook. Using a racial slur as your nick name and then calling others racists?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the dead fucktard Ma Chi funeral?
I think fuckface is so mangled it's a close casket.
Is it bad taste to send a congratulatory garland?
Will I sabo the flower shop delivery man kena beating?

I think Ma Chi already had his funeral... a grand event!

pic51.jpg

pic52.jpg

pic53.jpg

pic54.jpg

pic55.jpg

pic56.jpg

LOL! The Tiongs burnt him a big fucking paper bungalow! :biggrin: