• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver Versus Ministar in Next Erections. Who Will You Vote For.

Taxi-Driver Versus Ministar In Erections 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly that will be difficult, i feel there is a need for opposition but voting for the sake of opposing without consideration of the calibre of the candidate is foolhardy..

on the other, those scums in power need to be out as they are getting too big and swell headed for the job but yet if we are not given an alternative...then there is really no choice but to spoil the vote..

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly that will be difficult, i feel there is a need for opposition but voting for the sake of opposing without consideration of the calibre of the candidate is foolhardy..

on the other, those scums in power need to be out as they are getting too big and swell headed for the job but yet if we are not given an alternative...then there is really no choice but to spoil the vote..

My friend, you are precisely why they have been in power for so long.

1) Have they not PROVEN to you that they have made so many mistakes?

2) Whats the use of being high IQ but no EQ?

3) Taxi-drivers and road sweepers have mad it BIG in Singapore PRIVATE business world. Do you want me to give you names of BIG TIME businessmen in S'pore with no education but mad it REAL BIG? I am sure many forumners also know who these businessmen are.

What's the point of so much EDUCATION? Our recent A Levels results rang alarm bells around the world. More than 250 students from same JC scoring more than 7 As. Is not something wrong?

Guess you still subscribe to high education equals the best. The REAL world will tell you NOT.

High education produces the BIGGEST CROOKS in the WORLD. Just look at this crisis.

Aren't you fed up of the numerous "FUNNY" reasons they give for raising prices? Are you fed up of the "funny" reasons they give for raising the CPF withdrawal age? The list goes on

Hope you UN-BRAINWASH yourself.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

2) Whats the use of being high IQ but no EQ?

IQ is not the main consideration of course but look at CSJ IQ there but no EQ...how?

[COLOR]
3) Taxi-drivers and road sweepers have mad it BIG in Singapore PRIVATE business world. Do you want me to give you names of BIG TIME businessmen in S'pore with no education but mad it REAL BIG? I am sure many forumners also know who these businessmen are..
True some of the richest people around owes their success to their gung ho attitude towards doing business...becos as some one once say the more educated guess you make about venturing into a business the more afraid you will be..but unfortunately seldom do successful businessmen wants to be a politician as well...

but my point on calibre does not point towards the educational capability of the candidate but more on the EQ as what you had quoted earlier and you must admit that a great number of our opposition are often found lacking greatly in this area...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it is bus driver he will get my vote..

but why taxi driver??:confused:

they are not exactly nice people..

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those ministers with top PSC scholarship or top scholars, top rank civil servants, we can understand why they are PAPee dogs. No point engaging in lengthy debates with them cuz die die they will defend their masters & ricebowl. If you speak the truth they will use the ISD/secret police on u.

Like i have always f88king said, vote any opposition except PAPee. If u dont even give them a chance then renounce your citizenship, if not then let PAPee ass u a lifetime cuz u have slave mentality!
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had your same feelings years back in 2001 and 2006 GE, but I still voted for the Opposition who came to contest the PAPigs.

I reasoned that my disgusts for the Pigs is stronger than my distrust for the Opposition's capabilities...

Farking sian! Property tax and Income tax coming up, damn reluctant to pay those bastards taxes to cover their $260 Billion losses...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: for the Pigs Arses!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking sian! Property tax and Income tax coming up, damn reluctant to pay those bastards taxes to cover their $260 Billion losses...
:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: for the Pigs Arses!!!

In truth, I honestly feel that those scums cannot be overthrown by the electoral means....it will really have to take something earth shaking to dethrone them but I dun foresee the police or the army doing a coup on them simply for the fact that those scums are smart enough to pay those useless generals indecent sum of money to keep them beholden to them...

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the worst a taxi driver can do??? cant be any worse than what is happening right now...:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In truth, I honestly feel that those scums cannot be overthrown by the electoral means....it will really have to take something earth shaking to dethrone......

So what's stopping you from voting for the opposition :confused:

If enough Sporeans vote against the PAP even someone as dense as LHL will get the message that their policies are unpopular.