• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TAXI DRIVER FACED FEMALES TAKING HIS HANDS TO TOUCH THEIR ‘CHEST’, THEN DEMANDS FREE RIDE

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

TAXI DRIVER FACED FEMALES TAKING HIS HANDS TO TOUCH THEIR ‘CHEST’, THEN DEMANDS FREE RIDE​

By Superwhite

February 20, 2023

singaporeuncensored.com

Taxi driver told me he gets harassed sometimes.

Females will use his hands to touch their ‘neh neh’​

This shocks me. When my dad and the taxi driver were talking the driver mentioned how Chinese females would actually sit next to him at the front and purposely put his hand on their chest and call him a ‘chi ko pek’ then proceed to request for a free ride.

I’m just curious, is this a common occurrence and why is no one stopping it? My father also told me it’s less believable if a guy (taxi driver) goes to the authorities and tells the authorities he has been molested. It’s quite disappointing in my opinion

What do you think?

Here are what netizens think​

• Wth… Never heard of this before. Perhaps time to install in vehicle camera so that got evidence to report to mata.
  • Reminds me of that one video with the uncle changing jobs all the time due to women “pestering” him
  • Must be that same uncle. They know his past jobs. That’s why they want more than just free ride.
  • Obviously there’s no way to confirm the veracity of the taxi driver’s account, but let’s just give the driver the benefit of doubt – My personal take is that it is not entirely out of the world that a “working lady” may resort to such antics in order to get a free ride. As such, I would not be utterly surprised if he may encounter one or two such passengers amongst his multiple trips. But if it’s a “common occurrence”, then that may be less believable.
  • given how a full time taxi driver has interacted with a large number of passengers over the years; i would not be surprised if there were such “extraordinary” cases.
  • More like the clubbers with no money to go home and trying to get a free ride. The people working in rld are too scared of law enforcement to do this shit.
https://singaporeuncensored.com/tax...r-chest-then-demands-free-ride/?feed_id=93017

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
iu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why taxi drivers shouldn't post their profile on some cab app and be reduced to a whore begging for good reviews.