• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Pei Ling at 89 Circuit Road on Feb-02-2020

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Pei Ling at 89 Circuit Road on Feb-02-2020

Wuhan virus is still catching to all Singaporean's heart.

Ms Tan you visit 89-Circuit Road on Feb-02-2020, with a big head doll figure and 3 to 5-supporter.
I saw at least 3-young people with video or camera taking every of your moment.

you go to each cook food store and put orange at the cook food store and get the owner no matter if they are wearing the food hygiene grooves or not to shake hand with you. and between each food store, yo did not sanitize your hand.
very in considerate, even on a good day, you are risking the cook food store owner to breach the food hygiene good practice.

at one point about 10:18am you and your team is at the middle section of the 89-circuit road wet-market cum cook food stores.
one senior male citizen in a personal mobile cart is trying to pass thru the passage.
he could not, because you and your supporter and those whom wish to shake hand with you are blocking every direction at this section and this senior male citizen is trap.
The senior citizen press his small little horn and I am at least standing 4-meter away and I can hear it.
but you and your hold team has ignore him completely.
At least two person in your team saw this senior male citizen, one big guy in white sport shirt, and a middle age lady with a black patch on her face.
no assistance given to this old citizen, no one guide this old citizen out of the trap for at least two minutes.
and no you did not look down and see this senior citizen, you are too busy with your crowd.

I wonder if you need permit for your visit on Feb-02-2020 to 89-circuit road as according to public order any gathering of 3-or more would need to apply a permit.
for your team to create such attention, won't you think you should have one of your team member to ensure your activity will not block others ?
or you think we should all stop our foot and give way to you ?

I am sad that as MP, you display such manner to cause inconvenience to the public.

with such inconsiderate behaviour, how can I depend you to care and think of the well being of the citizen in your ward.