• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tan kin lian on Gan shiok bin

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like you tried a lot. That's good, variety is the spice of life. :roflmao:
Leemember that anything is also better than gansiokbin jibye chap . Chow serng to the maximum gai :biggrin: if you can drink it means nothing else can be worst :sneaky:

jw5

Loyal
Leemember that anything is also better than gansiokbin jibye chap . Chow serng to the maximum gai :biggrin: if you can drink it means nothing else can be worst :sneaky:

I don't know because I have never tried. So sorry that you had to try so many types of juices. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the biggest bitch in the universe. :roflmao:
Where is your gansiokbin now ? Ask her come out my uncle want to oar her jibye and witness how you drink it. :geek: both appear today at same time in sbf so my uncle think maybe now she sucking your tiny cock :roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
Where is your gansiokbin now ? Ask her come out my uncle want to oar her jibye and witness how you drink it. :geek: both appear today at same time in sbf so my uncle think maybe now she sucking your tiny cock :roflmao:

I don't know. Where is Mark Yeo now? Is he inside your backside? :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING JIBYE GANSIOKBIN ALWAYS MADE STUPID LEECISION THEN WRITE TO KPKB 失败贱货中的贱货
You no morals no human conscience Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant hide in rat hole abusing my good name are then 失败贱货. Pui PuiPui!