• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Chuan-Jin shoots worker party - "show me your ideas la"

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not effective in today's context. People will now remember than pap wanted 6.9 mil and WP tried to argue for a lower figure of 5.9 mil because past decade of high immigrant inflow has proved to be detrimental to the masses while benefiting the rich only. Everything else is just noise as first impression formed.

Yeah... the most encouraging sign from PE BE is the electorate is now a lot more savvy. The kinanas and kopiuncles are dying a natural death, slowly but surely.The retarded voters will soon become extinct. Much as PAP try to gain new votes by granting new citizenships... I can tell you the civil servants on the ground are resisting it as it threatens their own survival. There will be widespread silent revolt whereby civil servants will go against the top directive to increase citizenship intakes.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tan, show me your salary and I will show you my ideas.
Backed by an army of people in the various ministries, this talk-cock boy soldier tries to act big time.
Like Kee Chiu, he will fall by the wayside come 2016 - the two of them will have the benefits of flying into parliament under the skirts of LKY and Wooden Goh.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la. NSP spoil market for WP by coming out with their own population growth paper. WP neer come up with anything so understandable they sure get criticised by PAP.

Old habits die hard. Anything the Oppo say, is rubbish, lack of depth etc.

Any mature minister would ask in a classy manner for more details. Comments like "surely you have more details/concrete ideas and I will be interested to hear them" smacks of immaturity, defensive and someone who feels that he has been outshone and caught short.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok for PAP to ask for WP's plans, to study and improve but please give credit to WP when you use their ideas.
偷他人想法是错误的习惯!

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP's hougang got alot of kopiuncle le.....

Yeah... the most encouraging sign from PE BE is the electorate is now a lot more savvy. The kinanas and kopiuncles are dying a natural death, slowly but surely.The retarded voters will soon become extinct. Much as PAP try to gain new votes by granting new citizenships... I can tell you the civil servants on the ground are resisting it as it threatens their own survival. There will be widespread silent revolt whereby civil servants will go against the top directive to increase citizenship intakes.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to have a feel of MIWs mode of argument you needn't go far. Just look at Kinana will do.
This is their modus operandi: You give them all the facts, the whole proposal... and they will respond with "Show me your proposal, you can only criticise but have nothing concrete"

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. the bitch/cunt, oops! running dog.
3. is no different from its grand masters.
4. the only difference: it bends forward hoh:biggrin:

horsayliew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The questions brought up are indeed valid. WP seems to talk numbers without any specific A.D. Anyone can talk theory one. Even fools can talk theory, but can the theory work? It's seems WP don't even have a well thought out theory to discuss.

TCJ ask the wrong Party lar, WP where got ideas, they alway borrow ideas from others.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Amidst all the rubbish that is the PAP and their self-serving agenda, I too find it comforting that more of us are finally waking up. The pleasure which became a discomfort has now become a pain. As long as true blue Sporeans remain the core and comprise the majority of the electorate, the votes will not be in the PAP's favour. We are NOT as daft as they made us out to be.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan, show me your salary and I will show you my ideas.
Backed by an army of people in the various ministries, this talk-cock boy soldier tries to act big time.
Like Kee Chiu, he will fall by the wayside come 2016 - the two of them will have the benefits of flying into parliament under the skirts of LKY and Wooden Goh.

yeah being paid millions to talk cock and ask for ideas....NBCCB

no better than asking

WHAT DO YOU THINK????