• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tampines Ave 4 $5.20 Anyhow Fish

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 Aug, 2009 13:20
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Guess how much is this fish meal at Tampines coffeeshop?

A STOMPer was surprised to find out that such a simple dish at a Tampines coffee shop costs $5.20. According to the STOMPer, the service given was terrible too. 'They think they are Fish & Co.?' He asks.

He told STOMP via email today (Aug 23):

"Had my lunch at Tampines Avenue 4, Block 802 by the name of the stall 'Anyhow'.

"Duh, it's really anyhow!

"Bad service attitude from the staff, imagine, I waiting for 5 minutes in order for the staff to finish playing his two handphones when there wasn't any customers at all!

"That's not all, it's stated there to indicate my table number and the staff asked me to collect in 5 minutes time!

"Imagine I'm paying $5.20 for a meal just like the picture attached!

"This is such a rip-off, they think they are Fish & Co.?

"It's just not worth my while, this is not up to standard.

"This shall be my first and last time eating at this stall.

"To all the people staying at Tampines, try this at your own risk!"

=> KPKB and still pay up after that? 66% mentality?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lewlian88

Alfrescian
Loyal
the presentation already puts me off LOLz
anyway i heard the rental around tampines area are pretty costly