• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Table to identify if you are low or high SES

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, you were away for a long time where have you been? Collecting cardboard boxes or selling tissue paper?
Where have you been since your last post? Sucking some handsome cocks I supposed. Please come and make me Cum. I'll reward you with a Mercedes CLA200. It's a beautiful rich lady's car you know?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
rfoTjB0Ktlwmetj1tKvXg-AfyYOAk-p9Mhk48dK7obk.jpg
Reddit is full of retarded faggots that think they're smart doe and the majority of Redditors are piss broke. Just check out r/antiwork

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
so wat happenz if i can afford one? :unsure::eek::biggrin:
Who cares? Does this matters to me? It's totally none of my concern. Am I that acquainted with you? Who are you to me?

But then again, it's a real Pussy's favorite car. Every Pussy would love to own one in their lifetime.

Last edited:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares? Does this matters to me? It's totally none of my concern. Am I that acquainted with you? Who are you to me?

But then again, it's a real Pussy's favorite car. Every Pussy would love to own one in their lifetime.

okie noted. thought u said “let’s see” which impliez a sense of personal involvement. :unsure::biggrin: