• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supportive wife

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBG's wife meets the definition of supportive .... I cannot believed she did not run road after going through the court proceedings and hearing the sordid details first hand.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
she must have a strong character to go through the crisis.

NBG's wife meets the definition of supportive .... I cannot believed she did not run road after going through the court proceedings and hearing the sordid details first hand.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage is for for rich people.

If you are rich, your wife will be very supportive of whatever you do. If you have $100 mio and give her $50 mio to divorce her, you are still a rich man with $50 mio and you are likely to cover your losses in no time. Just look at Peter Lim

If you are poor, I think you know how you will be treated by your wife (esp the Sinkie type). If your take home $4k a month and you need to give her $2k every month (plus half of your flat) after you divorce her, you are fucked for the rest of your life.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I might be wrong. NBG wife doesn't appear to be those simple Gong Gong housewife type. Could be she already found out the affair before NBG was caught. But to accompany NBG to attend court for such case is indeed commendable. Most zha bors will run far far liaoz

Story might be different if NBG is old. poor, jobless and homeless.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBG's wife might have struck a deal with him and turn the his disaster into a golden opportunity for herself. She might have known his affairs already but her hands are tied as she is old liao and he is controlling her financially. For all you know, every asset in NBG's name is under her name now.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if wife pack condoms for you when you go abroad to China for business? Supportive?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, to answer TS question. The most supportive wife is one when you are poor, down and out and lor lan. Even your own family and friends don't want to be associate with you, but your wife stick with you. Then she's supportive.

That's one of the criteria to be my permanent companion.

My friend's mistress super supportive. Backed him up $$$$$ in his bookie business. Lost past a million but never kpkb.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One good example of a supportive wife is "big nose" Jacky's wife?
She is beautiful and yet willing to endure all the shit his hubby has done and left while flirting outside.
All she want is to have control of his $$$ and not asking about his behaviour.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBG's wife might have struck a deal with him and turn the his disaster into a golden opportunity for herself. She might have known his affairs already but her hands are tied as she is old liao and he is controlling her financially. For all you know, every asset in NBG's name is under her name now.

Honestly, not much left after legal fees. So, not likely she's after his $$$$.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I might be wrong. NBG wife doesn't appear to be those simple Gong Gong housewife type. Could be she already found out the affair before NBG was caught. But to accompany NBG to attend court for such case is indeed commendable. Most zha bors will run far far liaoz

Story might be different if NBG is old. poor, jobless and homeless.

And they say money can't buy love. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, not much left after legal fees. So, not likely she's after his $$$$.

some women would stick to their men, cum hell or high water, like an aggrieved soulmate. cannot abandon these kind of women as they pak si buay chau and will always return as avenging ghosts. :eek: :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some women would stick to their men, cum hell or high water, like an aggrieved soulmate. cannot abandon these kind of women as they pak si buay chau and will always return as avenging ghosts. :eek: :p

Few nowadays fall into this category. Yen Yen should sing 'Stand by your Man' when case was over. Sure to get standing ovation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few nowadays fall into this category. Yen Yen should sing 'Stand by your Man' when case was over. Sure to get standing ovation.

we have quite a few sbf members here in that kind of relationship. :p

kapkia and erection
sadplumpgirl and joetsy
po2wq and equalisation
nutbush and raiders
teekee and raiders
qsd and eatshitndie
kukubird and papsmear
jw5 and scroobal

and the most nasty one.... sifu and sam. :eek:

ps: and how can i forget.... erotica, thugsin, looney, etc., (plus more... sorry to those i did not mention) and their love-hate relationship with tonychat. :biggrin:

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I am really down in my life, my wife never even glanced. I would say life is good to me as there are always angels appearing getting me past the toughest periods of my life.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite true, if we dun have supportive wives where do we find time to come here to talk cock and sing song?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, to answer TS question. The most supportive wife is one when you are poor, down and out and lor lan. Even your own family and friends don't want to be associate with you, but your wife stick with you. Then she's supportive.

That's one of the criteria to be my permanent companion.

This one very hard to come by....:rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is to let other man take over your "ride" on long term basis.

Singapore's man has been complaining and whining that "Their Ride" has been taken over by other man, but he is still paying for installment every month plus servicing fee, to add insult to injury. The other guy is having a test ride FOREVER.

Women's Charter is lopsided to an extent that you still have to maintain your ex-wife even the men is married.

Marriage is for for rich people.

If you are rich, your wife will be very supportive of whatever you do. If you have $100 mio and give her $50 mio to divorce her, you are still a rich man with $50 mio and you are likely to cover your losses in no time. Just look at Peter Lim

If you are poor, I think you know how you will be treated by your wife (esp the Sinkie type). If your take home $4k a month and you need to give her $2k every month (plus half of your flat) after you divorce her, you are fucked for the rest of your life.