• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supportive wife

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 3. the woman is uglier than her, or her age, she shakes her head and for the rest of your life you don't know where to hide your face, but she may forgive you but not forget. Poor taste ... hehehe
dun haf blains 2 guess ze woman is betta in bed ...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine outsourced all her functions except behaving like a piece of lard laying bees if me in bed.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or she catches husband with another man...than she will wish it was another woman.

let me add more.

If she catches you with another woman, she will kill you if these 2 conditions are not right, one can let you off:

1. the woman must be prettier than her, anything less you disappointed her, you are dead meat.

2. the woman must behalf her age, like in her early 20s, anything less you are dead meat.

3. the woman is uglier than her, or her age, she shakes her head and for the rest of your life you don't know where to hide your face, but she may forgive you but not forget. Poor taste ... hehehe

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only kinda wife worth supporting....with both hands !

537265_403499279734376_2049281432_n.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me add more.

If she catches you with another woman, she will kill you if these 2 conditions are not right, one can let you off:

1. the woman must be prettier than her, anything less you disappointed her, you are dead meat.

2. the woman must behalf her age, like in her early 20s, anything less you are dead meat.

3. the woman is uglier than her, or her age, she shakes her head and for the rest of your life you don't know where to hide your face, but she may forgive you but not forget. Poor taste ... hehehe

A friend once lamented about how he was caught by his wife for screwing another married woman. After that, his wife denied him his conjugal rights. Each time he wanted sex, his wife told him to go and die. So sad. He suffered for many years. Could only find ah mei in Geylang but had to wear raincoat.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend once lamented about how he was caught by his wife for screwing another married woman. After that, his wife denied him his conjugal rights. Each time he wanted sex, his wife told him to go and die. So sad. He suffered for many years. Could only find ah mei in Geylang but had to wear raincoat.

Why she didn't screw him with women's charter ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
care to share is the married woman much prettier than his wife?

a wealthy married woman?

half his wife age?

Or want don't want to get STD from him, perhaps.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What good is a wife who doesn't provide sex for her husband? :rolleyes:
It's like salt losing its saltiness, worthless and only fit for throwing away.

It is a wife's duty to spread legs for her husband. She is his property. He has the conjugal rights, she has no rights.

If she's not happy she can jolly well get out of the house and don't come back.

Thank the gods I am not married, no need to put up with such silly nonsense. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe wife also steal eat, contacted STD, also siam him?

What good is a wife who doesn't provide sex for her husband? :rolleyes:
It's like salt losing its saltiness, worthless and only fit for throwing away.

It is a wife's duty to spread legs for her husband. She is his property. He has the conjugal rights, she has no rights.

If she's not happy she can jolly well get out of the house and don't come back.

Thank the gods I am not married, no need to put up with such silly nonsense. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting question.

Only through marriage men learn good sex and experience love making. Go out want to try his good sex with other woman and not careful kenna caught.

You mean single men can't have good sex or experience lovemaking, and have to be sneaky about it? :rolleyes:

Marriage kills your sex life. Especially after childbirth. No exceptions.

Marriage is a business contract with unfavourable terms for men. A man does not need marriage.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
can if you prepared to dump her for the next.

You mean single men can't have good sex or experience lovemaking, and have to be sneaky about it? :rolleyes:

Marriage kills your sex life. Especially after childbirth. No exceptions.

Marriage is a business contract with unfavourable terms for men. A man does not need marriage.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, to answer TS question. The most supportive wife is one when you are poor, down and out and lor lan. Even your own family and friends don't want to be associate with you, but your wife stick with you. Then she's supportive.

That's one of the criteria to be my permanent companion.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's it, you nailed it.

OK, to answer TS question. The most supportive wife is one when you are poor, down and out and lor lan. Even your own family and friends don't want to be associate with you, but your wife stick with you. Then she's supportive.

That's one of the criteria to be my permanent companion.