• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Support for pap now below 50℅....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes everything is still relatively 'cheap and affordable'....that's the pap tagline.
That means still can go up more.
Funny pappies like to do selective comparisons....but when comes to out of this world salaries they say its uniquely Singapore. I wonder what's the Swiss standard for healthcare.

I also wonder what's the taxes in Swiss compare to SG...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ain't you a coward by hiding behind a computer ONLY to swear at the govt?

I dun want to reply to you anymore because you are wasting my time and slowing me down.
Call me what you like....you are entitled to your opinion even if you work for the vile pappies traitors.
I am self styled online political missionary.....on a crusade to preach democracy to gong cheebyes 60.1% and the young voters who are internet savvy.
To counter the lies and propogsnda of the MSM
I am most effective behind the comp....as vindicated by attacks from likes of you....so I will continue to stay behind the comp.....
And I will keep doing what I do....and hopefully more will join me and be converted to the 39.9%.
Hopefully we will see the fruits of our labour come 2016 or a revolution before that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also wonder what's the taxes in Swiss compare to SG...

I wonder about the politicians salaries and the quality of life for ordinary citizens there.

In case you forgotten....Swiss standard of living was promised by your white master woody. You mean he was lying thru his teeth?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun want to reply to you anymore because you are wasting my time and slowing me down.
Call me what you like....you are entitled to your opinion even if you work for the vile pappies traitors.
I am self styled online political missionary.....on a crusade to preach democracy to gong cheebyes 60.1% and the young voters who are internet savvy.
To counter the lies and propogsnda of the MSM
I am most effective behind the comp....as vindicated by attacks from likes of you....so I will continue to stay behind the comp.....
And I will keep doing what I do....and hopefully more will join me and be converted to the 39.9%.
Hopefully we will see the fruits of our labour come 2016 or a revolution before that.

When i quote you, i didn't ask you to reply me AT ALL... Ain't you abit paranoid?

Also apart from all your CBs, what can you reply me please???

Your replies are all nothing but empty words for self-satisfaction....

Btw, carry on to zap me till mdoeration... That coward escher fails his plot. Waiting for you n your bunch of street rats buddies to put in moderation so i that i can't post anymore in this forum... Thank you!!! Lolz

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are definitely inciting the people to take illegal action against the government. please report to your superiors for reeducation.

Don't contradict your words with your actions...

I don't know how long SB forum has been around for but since you guys like to compare SG with other countries right, why dun you compare the ppl as well.

The citizens in europe, america or even China dare to take onto the street when they hate the govt n not just hide behind a computer to curse n swear. Even HKs have more courage than you guys.

Actually sometimes when i saw you guys calling yourself SINKIES, i agree with it. Bcoz the whole bunch of you are simply GOOD FOR NOTHING apart from using your mouth.

If your topic or concerns is valid, why don't you dare to write in to the ministers. The reason behind is simple, cause ppl like you do not have a valid point apart from all your mum's authentic organs that are being thrown out here only.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder about the politicians salaries and the quality of life for ordinary citizens there.

In case you forgotten....Swiss standard of living was promised by your white master woody. You mean he was lying thru his teeth?

I thought in you #63 post you mentioned you're not replying to me anymore? Slapping your own mouth like the eunuch escher again...

Maybe Sg has not reached the Swiss standard of living but are we very far off??? If the you hate the govt, you hate the nation, n Switzerland seem so good to you, pack n go... Why contradict yourself here

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think timid sinkies can try civil disobedience first....
Pap IBs tactics might backfire if sinkies take this up.

i dunno man, frankly i can't agree with you on the don't-return-tray thing some time back. civil disobedience should not result in harm to others. just go straight to the ballot box, why beat around the bush? its also the mark of a mature society to accept the outcome of the box. if incumbent/opposition wins, accept and move on till next round. no need civil disobedience, coz frankly i prefer a peaceful and pleasant living environment.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about being zapped till now and complained so 'loudly' and have to start a thread to complain, loudly again to Boss?

Piece of shit is it?

That is what you are.

I have nothing to hide. Putting the clone problem out in the open is the best thing to do. You can log back onto one of your other nicks now.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Last long weekend we met up ....he suddenly said to us ..you all know medical in Singapore is very expensive. We all look at him machiam hopeless case...now then he bloody know...always say pap good everything affordable now then he know not true ...
he's typical of sinkies who belong 2 dat 60% n who dun realise watz happening around him ... happily read dat 154th evryday n believing evry word inside it ...

dey wil oni wake up wen dey r affected personally ... totally daft! ...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't contradict your words with your actions...

I don't know how long SB forum has been around for but since you guys like to compare SG with other countries right, why dun you compare the ppl as well.

The citizens in europe, america or even China dare to take onto the street when they hate the govt n not just hide behind a computer to curse n swear. Even HKs have more courage than you guys.

Actually sometimes when i saw you guys calling yourself SINKIES, i agree with it. Bcoz the whole bunch of you are simply GOOD FOR NOTHING apart from using your mouth.

If your topic or concerns is valid, why don't you dare to write in to the ministers. The reason behind is simple, cause ppl like you do not have a valid point apart from all your mum's authentic organs that are being thrown out here only.

your facts are misleading.

Hongkies have been protesting for electoral reforms since the 2000s. have things changed ? it is pointless for Hongkies to protest on Victoria Park. they should take buses, planes and head to Zhongnanhai to protest. it is Zhongnanhai in Beijing which decide the HK electoral system, not the Hong Kong Government in Tamar. stupid Hongkies !

mainland Chinese people can take to the streets to protest as long as they don't protest and touch on issues regarding democratic reforms, the legitimacy of the CCP and the shadowy history of the CCP. the Chinese government would clamp down severely on the individuals or groups who did any of the above three things.

Hongkies and mainland Chinese are not more courageous than Sinkies.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
your facts are misleading.

Hongkies have been protesting for electoral reforms since the 2000s. have things changed ? it is pointless for Hongkies to protest on Victoria Park. they should take buses, planes and head to Zhongnanhai to protest. it is Zhongnanhai in Beijing which decide the HK electoral system, not the Hong Kong Government in Tamar. stupid Hongkies !

mainland Chinese people can take to the streets to protest as long as they don't protest and touch on issues regarding democratic reforms, the legitimacy of the CCP and the shadowy history of the CCP. the Chinese government would clamp down severely on the individuals or groups who did any of the above three things.

Hongkies and mainland Chinese are not more courageous than Sinkies.

Misleading??? I think you have to update yourself more before even commenting further.

Yes, since 1997 the Chief Executive of SAR govt are all appointed by Beijing govt but one thing you didn't know was that take the first CE for example, Mr. Dong... On papers he was appointed by the CCCP but internally, he was being ushered to the post by billionaires like Li Ka-Shing, the late Mr. Fok n etc...

Till now, every time the CE of HK changes, the CCCP govt will hold a non-official meetings with those rich man in HK to decide who to put on that post which is not published only. Similar to Sun Yee On n 14K triad. When 1997 came, the CCCP ask their big boss to go over to Beijing and discuss over the triads activities after 97.

I'm not sure are you aware that HK have been protesting on the 1989 Tiananmen clamp down. HKs have also been protesting on human rights and freedom of news in China. And till now they are still doing it...

The chinese stage a major protest last year across the whole country for the Senkaku Island issue. You mean Singaporeans dare to do it like the HKs or Chinese which makes you call Singaporean more courageous???

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are uniquely moderate as far as health care costs are concerned. And I for one am fully against oversubsidising healthcare.

Yes everything is still relatively 'cheap and affordable'....that's the pap tagline.
That means still can go up more.
Funny pappies like to do selective comparisons....but when comes to out of this world salaries they say its uniquely Singapore. I wonder what's the Swiss standard for healthcare.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Misleading??? I think you have to update yourself more before even commenting further.

Yes, since 1997 the Chief Executive of SAR govt are all appointed by Beijing govt but one thing you didn't know was that take the first CE for example, Mr. Dong... On papers he was appointed by the CCCP but internally, he was being ushered to the post by billionaires like Li Ka-Shing, the late Mr. Fok n etc...

Till now, every time the CE of HK changes, the CCCP govt will hold a non-official meetings with those rich man in HK to decide who to put on that post which is not published only. Similar to Sun Yee On n 14K triad. When 1997 came, the CCCP ask their big boss to go over to Beijing and discuss over the triads activities after 97.

I'm not sure are you aware that HK have been protesting on the 1989 Tiananmen clamp down. HKs have also been protesting on human rights and freedom of news in China. And till now they are still doing it...

The chinese stage a major protest last year across the whole country for the Senkaku Island issue. You mean Singaporeans dare to do it like the HKs or Chinese which makes you call Singaporean more courageous???

just an order by Zhongnanhai and the Hongkies can have a directly elected Chief Executive. it is that simple. Hongkies should go to Zhongnanhai and protest for a Chief Executive and Legislative Council directly fully elected by the people of Hongkong.

the Chinese government allowed the protests on human rights, news freedom and 1989 Tiananmen in Hongkong only, not mainland China. think Beijing came to this agreement with the British and Hongkong leaders before 1997.

the Diaoyutai protests were done in support of the Chinese nation, people and government. the CCP government allowed those protests across the whole country. if you organized a protest to thrash WP and to rally support for LHL's government. you can probably protest anywhere in Singapore. the PAP would be happy for these types of protests to happen everyday.