• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superstitious woman kenna made pregnant by "exorcist" supervisor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this era and time, there are still such stupid women around. Really deserved to be fucked.

Any smart woman will also know what a man wants when he brings her to the hotel. Dont tell me its to play chess inside the room? :biggrin:

brother ..this era also got ppl believe that snake can talk ...so dont play play :wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these self-proclaimed charlatans are nothing but sex predators of the worst kind preying on gullible and silly women who themselves deserve to be institutionalised at IMH for a few years. As the predator, he should be chemically castrated at least and given a minimum 6 strokes of the rotan with 2 years' of hard labour at Changi resort.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bitch slept with him few times and even haf the cheek to lie straight out. the cunt is using womens charter to fuck her men up jus like wat all the other sluts are doing. best part is...women can lie straight up front and noone sees it. whn a man does it, all hell beaks loose.. i guess thats y today women are driving bigger cars and in more higher position than men these days..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bitch slept with him few times and even haf the cheek to lie straight out. the cunt is using womens charter to fuck her men up jus like wat all the other sluts are doing. best part is...women can lie straight up front and noone sees it. whn a man does it, all hell beaks loose.. i guess thats y today women are driving bigger cars and in more higher position than men these days..

Twisted logic.

If you rape a woman, you will blame the woman for allowing u to rape her cos she was not wearing a chastity belt?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twisted logic.

If you rape a woman, you will blame the woman for allowing u to rape her cos she was not wearing a chastity belt?

thats a ridicolous statement. has no bearing at all. first of all , you dont really know whether he did really rape her to begin with or not. women will give all kinds of excuses and try to use their gender when they want it their way. after all, she even had the cheek to sleep with him a few times after that. so what chastity belt are you talking about? now tell me, if u really did rape a woman, will u in fact tell the police that she wasnt wearing a chastity belt?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
idiots and retarded men like u are the ones that promote feminism. and one day the shit will hit the fan and every men gets it.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these self-proclaimed charlatans are nothing but sex predators of the worst kind preying on gullible and silly women who themselves deserve to be institutionalised at IMH for a few years. As the predator, he should be chemically castrated at least and given a minimum 6 strokes of the rotan with 2 years' of hard labour at Changi resort.

hi there

1. would it betterer sending such predator to ah saw or both of the chua sisters?
2. for treatment or what!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats a ridicolous statement. has no bearing at all. first of all , you dont really know whether he did really rape her to begin with or not. women will give all kinds of excuses and try to use their gender when they want it their way. after all, she even had the cheek to sleep with him a few times after that. so what chastity belt are you talking about? now tell me, if u really did rape a woman, will u in fact tell the police that she wasnt wearing a chastity belt?

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. good one.
3. aiyoh!
4. both are willing partners.
5. one really stupid itchy bitch with some horny prick.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this era and time, there are still such stupid women around. Really deserved to be fucked.

Any smart woman will also know what a man wants when he brings her to the hotel. Dont tell me its to play chess inside the room? :biggrin:

Not surprising. 60% of S'poreans still vote for the PAP despite being screwed by them for 50 years, and with each GE, screwed harder and harder. Out of this dumb 60%, easily 75% are women.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lets us put it this way...since she is so delusion ....maybe the conman tell her " one shot " is not enough to drive away the gongtau ....you never know ...right ?