• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superstitious woman kenna made pregnant by "exorcist" supervisor

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phony exorcism in the bedroom

by Shin Min Daily News
inSing.com - 30 May 2012 12:19 PM | Updated 12:23 PM

pc_600x450.jpg

It started with innocent lunches at work.

But soon enough, the topic over a meal between the 31-year-old woman – known only by the surname Cao – and her supervisor would veer towards the supernatural.

The supervisor, 53, claimed he could see spirits.

“He would talk incessantly about supernatural things. He kept saying there was something ‘dirty’ following me, and that it will affect me sexually,” said Ms Cao, a sales coordinator who only joined the company in February.

“After the meal with him, I felt out of sorts, with no control over my actions. I even burst into tears,” she added.

One day, the man, who was not named, said he was tipsy and brought her to a hotel to rest.

The man then said he would help her get rid of the spirits and forced himself on her.

“I was frightened and not in my right mind. He was also using his position as my supervisor. He said he wanted to help me deal with these ‘dirty things’,” she said.

After that encounter, the married man continued to have sex with Ms Cao several times. He even professed his love for her and claimed he was already divorced.

Eventually, Ms Cao discovered that she was pregnant with his baby and wanted him to take responsibility for it.

She decided to confront the man at his home after finding out that he is married.

However, she was left standing at his doorstep for some time. The lights in the house were also abruptly turned off.

Ms Cao said she later found the man and he offered to pay for an abortion.

“He became unhappy when I tried to talk to him yesterday. We argued and he pushed me, so I called the police for help,” she said.

It was not clear if she made a police report.

Reporters have also not managed to contact the man for his side of the story.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 28 May 2012.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In this era and time, there are still such stupid women around. Really deserved to be fucked.

Any smart woman will also know what a man wants when he brings her to the hotel. Dont tell me its to play chess inside the room? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He said he wanted to help me deal with these ‘dirty things’,” she said.

So he did "dirty things" to her to help her deal with those "dirty things"?
Seriously, does there seem to be an excess of gcbs these days?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What dirty thing? Sex is a beautiful, life-affirming and life-giving activity.

He imparted his holy seed into her divine womb.

And you can't call it rape, because he did not force himself upon her.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this era and time, there are still such stupid women around. Really deserved to be fucked.

Any smart woman will also know what a man wants when he brings her to the hotel. Dont tell me its to play chess inside the room? :biggrin:

I'm sure this horny bitch saw it coming and was all game for it. The exorcism is just a lame excuse

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, the name does ring some bells leh!
2. cao is some ah tiong bu or what.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm sure this horny bitch saw it coming and was all game for it. The exorcism is just a lame excuse

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. horny bitch bonking with some equally horny old prick on several occasions.
3. stupid enough to bear its sperm!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats how BosSam caught me leh....he said my computer skills no good becos something in me preventing me from learning. He said he would clear this

out of me....i said ok and would meet him in hotel 81....the rest you should know la. :(
hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. horny bitch bonking with some equally horny old prick on several occasions.
3. stupid enough to bear its sperm!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats how BosSam caught me leh....he said my computer skills no good becos something in me preventing me from learning. He said he would clear this

out of me....i said ok and would meet him in hotel 81....the rest you should know la. :(

By clearing, did he warn you that he was clearing your anal cavity?

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stupid, use your brain bring her to hotel to clean her from dirty thing. Some more not 1time. Go hotel is to fuck what to expect. KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stupid, use your brain bring her to hotel to clean her from dirty thing. Some more not 1time. Go hotel is to fuck what to expect. KNN

Budget Hotels should make women sign consent forms declaring that they are of normal intelligence before issuing room keys.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

???

you learn how to quote a message properly?

:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, you are so easy hoh.